Barnet Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Now the tube strike is off we need to get down to the Hive in big numbers and fully support the lads, forget the ownership issue we have 20 games left to secure survival.
len

Yes totally agree with that. A very tough game, so if we get anything from this will be a bonus.
A S dagger97

Any commentary?
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Kevin

None available that I can see..

1-1 at the break.
Sagres

Need to stop conceding goals just before half time :banghead:
NBDag

A game of almost two halves there. Played really well up until the 44th minute, despite a golden chance missed. But then we concede and we go into rollover mode. Strevs and the players need to come up with a solution to this behaviour soon because it will cost us so many more leads. And potentially our place in this league.

Lawless, Page and Tav have to start in the next match. I’m also not sure what more Hess has to not do to be dropped.
Lcbdagger

NBDag wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:02 pm A game of almost two halves there. Played really well up until the 44th minute, despite a golden chance missed. But then we concede and we go into rollover mode. Strevs and the players need to come up with a solution to this behaviour soon because it will cost us so many more leads. And potentially our place in this league.

Lawless, Page and Tav have to start in the next match. I’m also not sure what more Hess has to not do to be dropped.
This is my big issue this season... we can moan about recruitment, we can moan about budgets, but the starting XI chosen to play each week in certain positions appears to in no way whatsoever be related to whether a player is in form or playing poorly on a consistent basis.

We have enough bodies in midfield especially to change things up but play every week with the same guys hoping they turn up after not doing so for weeks.
Diggerthedog

I thought we played very well last night we just did not take our chances which really is the story of the season, a strange night with hardly any home or away fans in attendance. Effiong is the most frustrating player to watch, can bang in a goal from nowhere or like last night missed two sitters. Barnet were poor and there for the taking but we didn’t have enough quality, because we’ve got rid of them all and the current budget is not enough to compete, tough times ahead if we don’t find a new investor.