Josh Strizovic

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Sagres

Back on loan at Hashtag United until the end of season.
HGDagger

Forever onloan...
HGDagger

Would you Adam n Eve it...

28 day loan to Whitehawk
DaggerJoel11

A tad surprised by this when we've a seven-man bench now. That being said, Justham hasn't been forced off during a game for eight years so the likelihood of that being necessary is very low.
Mark

I'm not entirely sure why we keep extending his deal and why he wants to stay. I assume it's so we've got a GK group for training purposes on our side, but surely Striz would rather go and become a permanent number one somewhere?
Auntie Merge

Mark wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:54 pm I'm not entirely sure why we keep extending his deal and why he wants to stay. I assume it's so we've got a GK group for training purposes on our side, but surely Striz would rather go and become a permanent number one somewhere?
this. Bring back Dave Hogan. :grin:
len

Goalkeeping is a weird and crazy profession as there is only one possible slot for them on the team, the understudy often sits on the bench all season with little or no chance of ever coming on. They rarely seem to get injured and not sure if already mentioned but Justham was second choice most of a season when Cousins was considered first choice here. Never understood them and never will!