Dorking (Home)

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Nice position again 15th and be some game Kiddy Saturday now with 2 wins out of 2 Phil Brown's vitalised outfit this win was a great start.
Kevin

Massive win - the winner coming straight after all that penalty drama was just bonkers.

C'mon you Daggers! :thumbu:
Mick Dagger

The change in tactics from the usual Sunday morning hit and hope punts from Justham to allowing our best footballer Eastman to progress the play with passes to our own players was well overdue. I think if Hill had been playing instead of Ibie that would have been a comfortable win. Talking of Eastman, what a header from Ling's throw at the end.
len

Does anybody know the attendance please?
Mick Dagger

len wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:51 am Does anybody know the attendance please?
I can't remember the exact attendance, it was 1200 odd but for some reason I seem to remember 109 away fans.
len

Thanks Mick.
DaggerJoel11

Massive result with the teams below us really beginning to mobilise and the gap above them just three points beforehand. We had to beat a poor Dorking and thoroughly deserved to despite not being as compelling going forwards as previous games. However, it looked like we'd thrown it away again albeit the penalty looked a harsh one. Still typical Dagenham, especially this season, but immense credit for how we didn't feel sorry for ourselves and immediately showed spirit. Need plenty more of that going forwards.

Attendance was announced as 1211 though definitely looked less than that for sure.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ARNU

On Eastman going forward, I thought there were occasions where he could have gone all the way and even had a shot.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !