Logo

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

Ha. It's like a programme for a medieval jousting contest. Stick with what we have please.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
leewilson

matt_drfc wrote:Courtesy of lee
The only one I like is bottom row third along. The one top row second along looks like a campaign brand for 'no knifes'. :lol:
EastLDN

Cheers Matt, Christ some of them are bloody awful. Top far right isn't too bad. A few key things it has to have red and blue, some sort of nod to the old badge and a dagger or daggers in. Surely the club will take one as inspiration and tweak it professionally
EastLDN

Alright having another look if its just that to pick from the last row third along gets my vote
SUSSEX DAGGER

Without knowing the origins of the Artist bit harsh to say bloody awful . That might be young Kid who put his heart and soul into it. Whoever they were at least they got involved and if it has to come from that them bottom left.
matt_drfc

Haha yes bottom row 3rd along is the only one I'd have.
Lcbdagger

Yikes! The one at the top looks like a road sign!!
dagger4eva

Well the new 'design' has been revealed...

I know it may seem like I take any opportunity for a moan but come on - is that REALLY the best of the lot we had to choose from?????????
Lcbdagger

Um... errr.... if the young man who designed the 'winning' entry posts on here then I do apologise, but this was the best one out of all the slections I understand???

Was there really not an option to keep what we have if the 'new' designs were a bit naff? If this encourages people to suddenly purchase a mug from the club shop then the world is a curious place
Dagger83

The thing is, I knew that the new design would look something like that as soon as the competition was opened. I don't like it but it's only a logo at the end of the day.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Auntie Merge

It is like West Hams. Honestly, I am falling out of love with our club in all directions at the moment.

PS I do not intend to purchase any item from the club shop with this logo on. Suggest others who want the original club badge back do the same.
Auntie Merge

Actually thinking about it, is it the same logo that was on the Dagenham FC mugs? I've still got mine, but is at my mums, so can't check today.

I support Dagenham and Redbridge FC, this logo does not represent my club.
ARNU

That's alright,I quite like it.

If you don't like the similarity with crossed hammers maybe they could do just 1 dagger going vertically from the top.(This is the most trivial discussion I think I've ever got involved in by the way)Quite how this could be a final straw for anyone I don't know.
Last edited by ARNU on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mikins

Its some horrible mutant hybrid of the hammers logo (crossed daggers, predictable) crossed with the blades logo (word placement and numbering) designed on ms paint. I hate it.
Sorry about your damn luck!