Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

A good point earned last night, even if we did give away a soft penalty.

I’m guessing we now need 20 more points (22 to be safe) from 16 games.
Diggerthedog

Big point with one of our games in hand away at a decent side, now 4 clear with a better goal difference.
ARNU

I'll give Ben the keys to the city if we don't lose to chesterfield Tuesday. If we can nick a point off them that'll be a good result, as was last night's.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Kevin

Great point, especially after gifting them the lead..
Auntie Merge

It is getting increasingly worrying.
I’m guessing now we might need a minimum of 10
points from the remaining 10 games to give us 52, though it looks like 54 with a positive goal difference could be required if teams below us keep winning.
Worried of LOS.
Diggerthedog

Saturday is a huge game now, the longer you go without a win the more harder it gets even more so with those below winning. Our position was false given we had more games than anyone else. Also this weekend teams around us are playing each other so if we do manage to win there will be other sides that don’t so vital we pick up the points.

We surely can’t lose home game number 13 can we……….
Lcbdagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:30 am Saturday is a huge game now, the longer you go without a win the more harder it gets even more so with those below winning. Our position was false given we had more games than anyone else. Also this weekend teams around us are playing each other so if we do manage to win there will be other sides that don’t so vital we pick up the points.

We surely can’t lose home game number 13 can we……….
Suddenly we look like a team full of creativity and fight... in six weeks I've gone from wishing the end of the season and a mass clearout to worrying about who might leave us in the summer.
Auntie Merge

Auntie Merge wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:38 am It is getting increasingly worrying.
I’m guessing now we might need a minimum of 10
points from the remaining 10 games to give us 52, though it looks like 54 with a positive goal difference could be required if teams below us keep winning.
Worried of LOS.
P37 Pts45
7 points minimum from 9 remaining games
RayleighDagger1986

Some winnable home games to come, Maidenhead and Ebbsfleet should be 6 points. For me to secure NL status, I would love to get 3 points at Woking and at the same time relegate them.
stanton101

RayleighDagger1986 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:41 am Some winnable home games to come, Maidenhead and Ebbsfleet should be 6 points. For me to secure NL status, I would love to get 3 points at Woking and at the same time relegate them.

Had to laugh at this, as I too have a dislike for that shitpot of a club. No redeeming features at all about that club. I too look forward to seeing them relegated. :grin:
Auntie Merge

Looking at the table today and the run in fixtures, I feel Dorking and Kidderminster will join Oxford, and the question is who will be the 4th club that joins them. Maidenhead and Boreham Wood seem likely.
Listed everyone 50 points and less.

Dagenham & Redbridge
A v Boreham Wood
H v Ebbsfleet United
A v Woking
A v Hartlepool United
H v Aldershot Town

Boreham Wood
H v Dagenham
A v Southend United
H v Wealdstone
A v Rochdale
H v Aldershot Town
H v Ebbsfleet

Dorking
H v Bromley
A v Aldershot
H v Altrincham
A v Wealdstone
A v Rochdale
H v Hartlepool United

Eastleigh
A v Woking
H v Maidenhead United
A v York
A v Kidderminster
A v Wealdstone
H v Halifax

Ebbsfleet
H v Southend
A v Dagenham & Redbridge
H v AFC Fylde
A v Solihull Moors
H v Altrincham
A v Boreham Wood

Fylde
A v Oldham
H v Gateshead
A v Ebbsfleet United
H v Southend United
A v Woking

Hartlepool
A v Gateshead
H v Halifax
A v Rochdale
H v Aldershot Town
A v Maidenhead United
H v Dagenham & Redbridge
A v Dorking Wanderers

Kidderminster
H v Altrincham
A v Chesterfield
H v Halifax
H v Eastleigh
A v Barnet

Maidenhead
H v Aldershot
A v Eastleigh
H v Barnet
H v Hartlepool United
H v Gateshead
A v Chesterfield

Woking
H v Eastleigh
A v Bromley
H V Dagenham & Redbridge
A v York City
H v AFC Fylde

York
H v Chesterfield
A v Halifax
H v Eastleigh
H v Woking
A v Solihull
IanC

maidenhead could defo go down, tough fixtures there.
And i wouldn’t rule out eastleigh either!
len

It's very difficult to assess the outcome of the relegation scrap as you do get some unlikely results at this time of the season. All the teams involved are still to sometimes play others that are fighting for their lives. What is interesting, is that of Eastleigh's remaining games, five of them are still against teams fighting to avoid the drop, so they could have a big say who actually gets relegated.
The other thing to point out, is you also get a team such as Ebbsfleet who recently have started winning a lot more games. It will be very interesting to see how it plays out apart from if we get caught up in it!
Mick Dagger

We may be safe already, a draw on Friday could be enough, a win certainly . There are too many teams below us, they can't all hit form in the last few games of the season.
Auntie Merge

Mick Dagger wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:22 am We may be safe already, a draw on Friday could be enough, a win certainly . There are too many teams below us, they can't all hit form in the last few games of the season.
I think that barring a horrendous defeat which swipes heavily at our goal difference, we are safe.
Our current goal difference is as good as an extra point.

Let’s hope for a few dagger 6-0 victories on the final run in.