Ade Yusuff

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DagenHammer87

Taken from today's bbc gossip column;

Striker Ade Yussuf quit his job as a waiter at a noodle bar to join League Two Dagenham and Redbridge on a one-year contract - but had to take a pay cut. (Daily Mirror) (external)

Fair play to the bloke - lets just hope he takes his opportunity...
bearaab

Still working his notice as well.
Lcbdagger

Can't get the link to work on my phone but a great little story... gone from £400 a week to just £250 with us but wanted the opportunity to be a pro footballer. Best of luck to the boy.

Now for that defender we need ;)
ARNU

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29240162

This is already my new favourite player.I hope he gets his chance.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Just listened to his latest interview and even if you have no affinity with the Daggers you must have a heart of stone if you were not willing for him to succeed.

If ever there was a role model for our young supporters it surely has to be him.

The kid looks so well balanced and despite his very promising start has his feet firmly on the ground.

Keep striving Ade you deserve every bit of your success,you look to have a very bright future.Somehow I don't think we are going to enjoy your obvious talent for very long.
matt_drfc

You can't help but like the kid, these are the sort of players that have made this club, glad it's carried on from JS to Wayne.
Lcbdagger

Last minute or so of the interview I thought the poor bugger was going to cry