Todd Johnson… gone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Such a shame to lose someone who was a great asset and had the vision to take the club forward.

Good luck in all you do Todd. You’ll be missed (but come back and see us sometime).

https://x.com/coyd2024/status/178372675 ... vAzGh_ntzQ
NBDag

I have been a critic of Todd during his time here, but we can’t avoid the fact that he has been working to try and make changes despite the obstructions Thompson puts in his and our path.

If the new owners didn’t want him around, then fine we can survive. But they best be following it up with a clear out of the whole lot including Thompson and Gwinn. If not then they have picked the wrong side very quickly and I’ll be starting next season with very little hope for us.
steeevooo

NBDag wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:35 pm If the new owners didn’t want him around, then fine we can survive. But they best be following it up with a clear out of the whole lot including Thompson and Gwinn. If not then they have picked the wrong side very quickly and I’ll be starting next season with very little hope for us.
Exactly this, and it is a slight concern that Todd is the first person out the door
Oxhead

Nonsense
HGDagger

Massive clear out under way.

Thommo next?????
RampantDuke

Hmm. Looks like the new owners are as blind to the truth as Peter Freund was. That's a big worry. It was easily their biggest downfall of the last 5 years.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!