Final result following us taking the lead..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: There is more to Billy Bingham situation then meets the eye I am given to understand, I can't betray something that is not in the public domain and if accurate his non selection is nothing to do with his fitness.
Surely not another player than has fallen out with Burnett? That must be getting up to double figures now, mustn't it?

I notice that Gayle isn't making the bench anymore. Given the way Burnett spoke about him in that interview after the Northampton game, I'd be surprised if Gayle ever wants to play for him again.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: There is more to Billy Bingham situation then meets the eye I am given to understand, I can't betray something that is not in the public domain and if accurate his non selection is nothing to do with his fitness.
Surely not another player than has fallen out with Burnett? That must be getting up to double figures now, mustn't it?

I notice that Gayle isn't making the bench anymore. Given the way Burnett spoke about him in that interview after the Northampton game, I'd be surprised if Gayle ever wants to play for him again.
Seems like the gaffer has a temper. He picks and signs these players so seems pretty stupid if he keeps falling out with them but nothing surprises me anymore. Given the way we capitulate in the second half of games from the outside looking in has he lost the dressing room?
SUSSEX DAGGER

speedy wrote:Fair do's sussex, just aggravates me as a season ticket holder and many other paying fans the lack of info from the club. I get to some away games but the ones i dont i generally find a match report straight away on the oppositions website. I must admit tho' the twitter feed is not to bad in that respect.
Touched on this elsewhere regarding Luke Howell injury and like you feel aggravated, even worse when you pay a subscription for the service to find out you have just listened to a whole lot of bunkem.

You will have those saying that I am making an issue out of nothing, perhaps I am but even if we are only hearing half truths perhaps these interviews could be more challenging.

Had enough of hearing individual errors have cost us I take responsibility because I pick the team.

How about,well Wayne another home defeat with the same mistakes being made. Have you given any thoughts about bringing fresh faces like Billy Bingham into the team now he is fit ,bearing in mind you have told us the only injuries we have are Rhys and Zavon just wondered if you have given it any thought.
dagger4eva

Id realised we potentially threw away the 13 points but stands out far worse when u see us at the bottom of the table for that particular stat!

Lets hope the trend doesnt last all season or we will be planning another BBQ with our 6 fingered friends at Forest Green
InTheKnow

But last season before we were at the other end
http://stats.football365.com/2014/ENG/D3/ptslost.html
AVincelotFlyingLeap

That's amazing. 13 points in 11 games
Mike the Dagger

InTheKnow wrote:
But last season before we were at the other end
http://stats.football365.com/2014/ENG/D3/ptslost.html
Indeed. ZERO defeats when we got in front in 2013/14, compared to THREE already this season. What has changed?
dagger4eva

Standard of GK & Defensive unit as a whole is generally worse.... simples!!

Made all the more odd by WB repeatedly saying prior to Aug31st how he was "happy" with the defensive side of the squad and only looking to sign attacking players.
dagger4eva

Now taken the lead in 9 games from 12.

Won 4
Drawn 2
Lost 3

That was MUCH needed today. Important to back it up with a positive result at home next week against Newport.
After that, its Luton and Wycome away. Tough games!!!
dagger4eva

Lead taken in 10 from 15 games

Won 4
Drawn 3
Lost 3

A massive 15 points dropped already from winning positions and were not even in November.
Mike the Dagger

18 points lost from a winning position.
Lcbdagger

4/1 at half time for a Shrews win... Bookmakers never learn
The Romford Dagger

Mike the Dagger wrote:18 points lost from a winning position.

I wonder what the record number of pts dropped at home in league 2 is from winning positions. Reckon we will get close to it if not already
dagger4eva

Lead taken in 11 from 16 games

Won 4
Drawn 3
Lost 4

As mentioned by Mike that is now a staggering 18 points dropped. A remarkable statistic.