Bars in the ground

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EastLDN

Where is there one?? And why isn't there one in the sieve as that is where the majority of the fans are. Seems ridiculous, i don't want a cup of tea at half time. I want a pint!!
mickeyblue

Oh many a confiscation been had about this
the old programme shop ir behind the sieve be only place tho as it has to be away from terrace

even if wss just overpriced bottles
but we finished 9th!
matt_drfc

Can't go without a pint for 2 hours... Well... :lol:
ThatRoundThing

10 TBS upgrades give you almost half a season half time drinking. Or... buy all your tickets for the Away end :D
EastLDN

Is there a bar in the Carling stand, surely there is a bar in the CARLING stand??!!!

So just so I am 100% clear on this, there is no bar available for fans on the terrace? :o
Diggerthedog

EastLDN wrote:Is there a bar in the Carling stand, surely there is a bar in the CARLING stand??!!!

So just so I am 100% clear on this, there is no bar available for fans on the terrace? :o
Never has been and never will be due to football league rules.
matt_drfc

EastLDN wrote:Is there a bar in the Carling stand, surely there is a bar in the CARLING stand??!!!

Have you only just started coming?
EastLDN

Been to the odd game but yes first season ticket down at the Daggers, what rule is this? Is it only for league two as been to plenty of games in championship and league one that have bars.

Any link to such rule would be greatly appreciated as I had never heard of this before, and if there is such a rule why is there a bar in the away end?
matt_drfc

EastLDN wrote:Been to the odd game but yes first season ticket down at the Daggers, what rule is this? Is it only for league two as been to plenty of games in championship and league one that have bars.

Any link to such rule would be greatly appreciated as I had never heard of this before, and if there is such a rule why is there a bar in the away end?
Not allowed alcohol in view of the pitch. So the away fans are allowed it underneath the stand, we have no where suitable I guess
Dagdale

Done a TBS Combo S/T last season and out of 9 games in there (Didn't bother with one somewhere, prefer being with the lads in the sieve) I think only one game we had the side of the bar (Think it was Bury) and believe it or not went down there HT and could count the people on two hands who were buying it. Should imagine like myself prefer a few in club before match and perhaps with a bigger 'home support' in there may have been more promising.
EastLDN

Cheers for the responses,a solvable issue though with a few portable beer pumps round the back of the sieve. Back to half time cup of tea for me tomorrow night then
FullMetalDagger

Yeah this issue has been done to death. Aint gonna happen
TomMc

FullMetalDagger wrote:Yeah this issue has been done to death. Aint gonna happen
Nice to hear the Greatest Hits once in a while though eh?
OBD

Hang on!! We can get a half time pint in the TBS?
@OfficialBigDave
EastLDN

Yes on the bar or bars in TBS, how do they manage that? More than one? As surely home and away fans can't be going to the same one bar?? I did email the club for a few answers regarding this but i haven't got a response yet