Billy Bingham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:
matt_drfc wrote: And the reason I was thinking it could be, that simply Burnett saw the options he put on the bench as potentially making a better impact. I don't know the reason for it, just suggesting.
It seems to me that you're clutching desperately at straws in order to avoid accepting something that seems to be obvious to pretty much everyone else. If what you're suggesting was true, then to be honest it is probably even more worrying.
As I said, just suggesting, after all you don't like it when people jump to conclusions eh.
Adrian

matt_drfc wrote:
Adrian wrote:
matt_drfc wrote: And the reason I was thinking it could be, that simply Burnett saw the options he put on the bench as potentially making a better impact. I don't know the reason for it, just suggesting.
It seems to me that you're clutching desperately at straws in order to avoid accepting something that seems to be obvious to pretty much everyone else. If what you're suggesting was true, then to be honest it is probably even more worrying.
As I said, just suggesting, after all you don't like it when people jump to conclusions eh.
No, I don't like people jumping to stupid conclusions. It really is time to stop trying to defend something that isn't worth defending.
Burnett doesn't manage people well. It's really not hard to see.
matt_drfc

Ok boss
DI Mike Dashwood

Billy Bingham is really not as great as people make out is he.

He has been unlucky-ish with injuries, but come on, he is an average League Two player, and if he joins Luton he will be going to another average League Two side.

The way people get carried away on here just because when he actually plays he makes the odd tackle and plays a nice pass or two is franly embarrassing. You would think he was Roy Keane or something (less the book and the beard).
ARNU

Matt Saunders was a better passer of the ball.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ThatRoundThing

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Billy Bingham is really not as great as people make out is he.

He has been unlucky-ish with injuries, but come on, he is an average League Two player, and if he joins Luton he will be going to another average League Two side.

The way people get carried away on here just because when he actually plays he makes the odd tackle and plays a nice pass or two is franly embarrassing. You would think he was Roy Keane or something (less the book and the beard).

Also gives up if up against someone with a bit of fight and muscle. Probably has the same GP as Darren Anderton had.