F A Cup Draw

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

If it's a Home draw I wouldn't be dissapointed by the winner of Chelmsford vs Barnet as it's a localk game to bring in a decent crowd and one we should be able to win... 2nd round obviously a non-league side that bring a decent(ish) crowd.

Everyone wants a big Away game in the third round but I would just be happy with a couple of dceent wins in the first two rounds to get confidence up and bring in a bit of money
The Romford Dagger

Lcbdagger wrote:If it's a Home draw I wouldn't be dissapointed by the winner of Chelmsford vs Barnet as it's a localk game to bring in a decent crowd and one we should be able to win... 2nd round obviously a non-league side that bring a decent(ish) crowd.

Everyone wants a big Away game in the third round but I would just be happy with a couple of dceent wins in the first two rounds to get confidence up and bring in a bit of money
Agreed, wouldn't mind a derby with Barnet or Chelmsford. If we get half the gate, surely financially speaking Pompey or Sheffield United away are our best bets.
Lcbdagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:If it's a Home draw I wouldn't be dissapointed by the winner of Chelmsford vs Barnet as it's a localk game to bring in a decent crowd and one we should be able to win... 2nd round obviously a non-league side that bring a decent(ish) crowd.

Agreed, wouldn't mind a derby with Barnet or Chelmsford. If we get half the gate, surely financially speaking Pompey or Sheffield United away are our best bets.
Sheffield United would possibly be a big return for everyone's favourite convicted rapist Ched Evans if rumours of his return there are true in the next month... not a game I would want to be at but agree about the finances... confidence alone, if it's a home game it needs to be one we can win
NickMurphy

Either one of the big three/four in L1 (so that way I know we're going out and at least we get a decent new ground to go to), or one of the worst sides left in it so we can reach the 3rd round and finally draw Liverpool away.

I can dream.
bearaab

I'd prefer Old Trafford, we could smash them.