Accrington Stanley Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Two strikers?? Proper support for Cureton?? Say it ain't so Dagenham!
Mikins

Sounds like we decided to play our Awful 45 minutes in the first half this game ^_^ still 3 points is 3 points and I'm certainly not complaining.

Best comment I saw on the daggers page was "We've got the best waiter in the league!"
Sorry about your damn luck!
Chigwellian

Wayne needs to go. .. lets not get blinkered by this result. . He is clueless. .

Come on Wayne, be a man and do the right thing
matt_drfc

Chigwellian wrote:Wayne needs to go. .. lets not get blinkered by this result. . He is clueless. .

Come on Wayne, be a man and do the right thing
Oh give it a rest ffs
Mikins

Yes we won a game based on tactical substitutions obviously he's clueless and should be sacked because the erm... yeah... no I'm just not seeing it right this second.
matt_drfc

Mikins wrote:Yes we won a game based on tactical substitutions obviously he's clueless and should be sacked because the erm... yeah... no I'm just not seeing it right this second.
Haha, should be sacked because he had to make the substitution because his starting XI was wrong, he's so clueless!
Mikins

matt_drfc wrote:
Mikins wrote:Yes we won a game based on tactical substitutions obviously he's clueless and should be sacked because the erm... yeah... no I'm just not seeing it right this second.
Haha, should be sacked because he had to make the substitution because his starting XI was wrong, he's so clueless!
On that token we should fire Doidge too. totally his fault for not scoring twice.
matt_drfc

Mikins wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
On that token we should fire Doidge too. totally his fault for not scoring twice.
Yep, Burnett signs dog shit players!
leewilson

Can we have a week of peace please.
Adrian

It's not that hard to work out really is it.
Those that want him gone aren't going to suddenly change their minds based on one win, in the same way that those that don't want him sacked aren't going to suddenly change their minds based on one loss.
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:
Those that want him gone aren't going to suddenly change their minds based on one win, in the same way that those that don't want him sacked aren't going to suddenly change their minds based on one loss.
You're right, but straight after a win for someone to say "Wayne needs to go", is it necessary?
Adrian

matt_drfc wrote:
Adrian wrote:
You're right, but straight after a win for someone to say "Wayne needs to go", is it necessary?
That's up to them.
There are some on here that will defend Burnett over pretty much anything and will be only too happy to sing his praises after one win. Is that necessary?
SUSSEX DAGGER

We won,how I don't know Stanley were the better throughout and once again I want it explained to me how anybody ever thought the Clown at anytime better the Mark Cousins. COUSINS was outstanding in our goal and he won us the game with two stunning second half saves.

Would also like it explained how Billy was dropped to the bench,we were crying out first half for somebody to get on the bloody ball.

First half we were completely over ran in midfield and it was a simply shocking first half display. The two full backs were dreadfull, the right back did not look interested and the left back did not look up to it.

The team and Management left the pitch first half and we're left in no doubt to what a large percentage of Daggers who made the journey spending hard earnt money on a team that did not look interested.

Second half we were slightly better and the young lad did very very we'll for both goals and took them superbly, however the fact remains we were second best throughout and if it was not for COUSINS and the cross bar which was struck twice we would not have won anything.

Good result, two good goals from a talent that looks a real rough diamond and will surely prove to be the best bit of money we have spent in many a moon and a outstanding display from the Goalkeeper but the rest was pretty disappointing to be honest.

Anyhow posatives,we have now won three years in a row at Stanley who by the way look a very good team, perhaps we should play them every week . Have we ever done this before ?
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hockley dagger

Chris - strikes me Cousins is our stand out player so far this year apart from arguably Cureton. He certainly kept us afloat at Cheltenham and sounds like he has again today?
matt_drfc

Boring on here when we win, majority* of the boo boys stay away, so there's no one to argue with**.

*Not all.
**Cue Arnu's arrival.