saying of the week

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Week 1

I guarantee most used, Daggers related saying you will see this week is; "we need to turn our home ground into a fortress"
Auntie Merge

Of the week? Or the saying of the past two years.

Not surprised our attendance has dropped off. I only come to home games at present and am really demotivated to watch us at the moment. Saturday afternoon tea with my niece and nephew, where they tease me about the Daggers, is far more fun than being at the game watching us lose.
mickeyblue

Punish them auntie
Bring them!
but we finished 9th!
Auntie Merge

I have done so in the past but they wouldn't get to see my mum too, and she won't come.
Dagger In The Heart

A fortress!!? Just a win would be a good start.....
Diggerthedog

Auntie Merge wrote:Of the week? Or the saying of the past two years.

Not surprised our attendance has dropped off. I only come to home games at present and am really demotivated to watch us at the moment. Saturday afternoon tea with my niece and nephew, where they tease me about the Daggers, is far more fun than being at the game watching us lose.
Have our attendances actually dropped off though? the Last game we had 1700 home fans against Exeter. We are yet to have all the decent away followings which nearly fill the TBS so if anything we could average higher than usual this season.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Have our attendances actually dropped off though? the Last game we had 1700 home fans against Exeter. We are yet to have all the decent away followings which nearly fill the TBS so if anything we could average higher than usual this season.[/quote]

Why let brutal facts like the truth get in the way of a good hounding.
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Have our attendances actually dropped off though? the Last game we had 1700 home fans against Exeter. We are yet to have all the decent away followings which nearly fill the TBS so if anything we could average higher than usual this season.
Why let brutal facts like the truth get in the way of a good hounding.
Down 43 on average from last season (1877 as against 1920).

Lets not forget though that anyone who bought a massively discounted season ticket and used to pay on the gate (like me) is not contributing anything like as much per game as last season. I would guess income is down significantly although cashflow may be better to date as the club got the money up front.
dagger4eva

Week 2

"Its fine margins"

"We need to learn from it"
ARNU

"We're making individual mistakes"

That's really getting on my nerves now.What he means is "I'm picking the same donkeys at the back".
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

Week 15 - We just feel nows the time to let Wayne go. He's done aLl he can for the club and we would like to thank him for his hard work and also wish him good luck in all his future endeavours.

From the board hopefully...