Gaffer Resigns

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

At York City, Play offs just a few months back. :roll:
Ilford Dagger

Amazing how quickly things change, a few months ago Nigel Worthington was a hero as was Russ Wilcox at Scunthorpe with 20 something unbeaten to begin with but now given the boot following which they win!!
If D&R can let JS remain in charge with a run of 4 points from 51 (3 of those came in the 95th minute!) then WB should be safe for a while!!
matt_drfc

Tranmere manager gone aswell
NickMurphy

Always amazes me how many clubs chop their manager this early on, especially Tranmere who only appointed Edwards in the summer, despite their current position.

Only one I can understand so far is Hartlepool who looked awful when we played them, then again they're not helped by their lack of a consistent goal scorer year on year - losing Luke James in the summer was a big blow.
SUSSEX DAGGER

On the Journey back Saturday Thommo, The Chairman and a couple of other Club a Officials where on our train . They went out of their way to engage with us and I tell you now our Club is in the best of hands. They listened to our views don't think they agreed with many of them but they had the decency to listen.

There is no way in this World they will replace the Manager anytime soon they are just to nice a People and like myself have belief in the Manager.

As Somebody else has eluded to when Still went on that horrendous run he was no nearer to the sack at the end of it as he was at the start,so they will hardly contemplate replacing Wayne who has taken 7 points out the last 12. Fact remains we are now only three points of where we were this time last year and we have had 4 of the players missing through injury who got us there this time around for an aggregation of the whole season.
dagger4eva

Bet Femi wont be happy to see him go.

Would agree with you about the people running the club, have no qualms about that all.

Its worth remembering something about Still though.
During THAT spell l have it on top authority (and to tell the truth it isnt rocket science anyway) that Still was deemed virtually "unsackable". Given in part to the length of contract he still had remaining AND the amount we'd of had to pay out to actually get rid.
So its not worth thinking he wasnt sacked (at that time) because the board were being loyal to him.

Just saying ....