Logo gate, some thoughts

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

the shame is with a few hours to a very important game we're still on this crap.Whatever the petcentage is moaning on forums twitter etc is nowhere near the percentage who aint moaning or give a monkeys.Has for losing money on merchandise,poppycock.Fans will still buy the stuff whatever and wont be turned off cos of a little badge.And my crew alone on every matchday all season would pick up any loss over the bar for christ sake.lol.The club asked for ideas,got em in and made a choice and went through with it,dont like it dont buy anything.Bit of irony really with the 1992 on the badge,loads of moaning and arguing going on then with plenty of people gonna stop going,boycotting etc.Club wanted to push on and it all still went ahead,no one moans about it now and in a few months time no one will moan about the badge.
IanC

A merger didnt hurt so bad and nor will another badge.just seen on my mates locker at work that the arse have had at least eight so weve got plenty more to do yet.happy days.
ChazmanQ

Sorry to bump and old thread but wanted to add my two pennies worth

I think the new logo is awful. So much so that I will be buying a home shirt before the end of the season so I can get one with the old badge!
Diggerthedog

It's not replacing the badge on the shirts.
ChazmanQ

That's not what it says on the website

The logo will now be used on the official kit from the 2015-16 season onwards, but you can already purchase mugs sporting the brand new logo from the club shop.
Read more at http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/d ... zPGHWhy.99