How long has Wayne got?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Southport will have done their homework and I think they will hit us from the off.We cant take a prolonged bombardment and an early goal for them will leave us in quite a bit of disarray.Our players will know they have to win and so does the manager.I will attend as Im over Saturday now but we have to win big here.
What will happen if the game Saturday ends up like it looks on paper a draw.
Done two things already cleared my diary for a fortnight time and checking the odds with all the bookies.
redboy

Why would anyone want to give the job to Currie or Hackett? What experience of management have they got at this level? We need to start afresh.
Mark

Wouldn't fancy that much.
dagger4eva

Wayne came to the upstairs bar VERY briefly after the game last week and it is being alleged that he was forced to come up as an act of defiance of the recent criticism.

As much as I think / know we are desperate for a change of management this was a cruel act on a man that is obviously under ever growing pressure. Served no purpose whatsoever and as soon as a little bit of confrontation took place he soon made for the exit.

Whoever forced this act should hang their head !!