the day the daggers died.....

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

Adrian wrote:I think the key there is that is just a collection of players. It isn't a team or even a squad. It's a just a set of footballers almost randomly thrown together.

I'm not sure what going into the loan market will help with. The previous ventures into that market haven't been of the sort that suggest anything would change.

There is only one change that can make any difference now and that's to the management/coaching staff.
Couldn't agree more with this Adrian.

Keep reading how this is a "talented bunch of players". They might well be (they're doing a good job of hiding it at the mo), but the club management are consistently failing to get the best out of them. This is a key part of the managers role - getting them to play together as a team.

Wayne Burnett has had plenty of time to show what he can do. What he is currently showing is simply not up to it - either at this level, or down into the non-league divisions.
The Romford Dagger

Adrian wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: To me this is a far better collection of Players then in previous seasons but it is just not happening.

We need a spark perhaps it wont come until Hines and Murphy are both up and at it but something needs to happen.

Don't know if he will go into the loan market but it looked obvious yesterday something needs to change.
I think the key there is that is just a collection of players. It isn't a team or even a squad. It's a just a set of footballers almost randomly throw together.

I'm not sure what going into the loan market will help with. The previous ventures into that market haven't been of the sort that suggest anything would change.

There is only one change that can make any difference now and that's to the management/coaching staff.

If he doesn't go, the loan market will have someone that we can sign at the back. A rb and a cb is the way to go to save his skin.
ARNU

Been saying that all season Romford Dagger.Could have saved his skin months ago.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:Been saying that all season Romford Dagger.Could have saved his skin months ago.
Instead he has been buying untold strikers and wingers when going forward was not a problem.
Dagdale

Can't understand that experienced coaching staff have let it ride far too long now the absence of a decent centre-back and right sided wing back, surely this is the biggest area were suffering and its costing us points drastically. We need a centre general there fast. a proven leader, and feel Saah and Doey this season have not connected well at all, especially the former. Also a player or two especially with a bit of experience of getting a grasp of a team's faults could really benefit our team right now so please D & R bring it on.
NickMurphy

For a minute playing 3 at the back briefly crossed my mind and cutting out the full backs altogether...then I realised who are wingers are...
Dagger83

NickMurphy wrote:For a minute playing 3 at the back briefly crossed my mind and cutting out the full backs altogether...then I realised who are wingers are...
Noooo!!!!
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Richie

Dagger83 wrote:
NickMurphy wrote:For a minute playing 3 at the back briefly crossed my mind and cutting out the full backs altogether...then I realised who are wingers are...
Noooo!!!!
I thought we should have done that last season when we had Saah, Doe & Wilko. Connors and Hoyte were both playing well too...
Dagger83

Richie wrote:
Dagger83 wrote:
Noooo!!!!
I thought we should have done that last season when we had Saah, Doe & Wilko. Connors and Hoyte were both playing well too...
I think you misunderstood the reason for my Noooo.

I'm all for a change in formation if it brings about a change in our fortunes.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Been saying that all season Romford Dagger.Could have saved his skin months ago.
I wrote to Santa asking him for an early Christmas present, I was even specific who I would like.

Perhaps we should all do the same ,because their really is a Santa Claus you know !!!!!!!!.