Come on then.. where do we go from here ??

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

One of the most pathetic things I ever heard a grown man say was "There was only 5 of us and we ran 200 Millwall" almost simultaneously I knew I was in the company of a stupid ***** !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DI Mike Dashwood

Are people taking Woodford Dagger and other peoples posts seriously??

Ask yourself this. Have you ever seen trouble of this nature at a Dagenham game?? Has Woodford Dagger ever posted anything similar to this on here in the past??

I believe the answer to these for most people would be NO, and therefore I would conclude that maybe the posts are ironic/sarcastic/meant in jest/a wind up.

Creases me up the way some people are replying to them like he is being serious!!!
ARNU

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Are people taking Woodford Dagger and other peoples posts seriously??

Ask yourself this. Have you ever seen trouble of this nature at a Dagenham game?? Has Woodford Dagger ever posted anything similar to this on here in the past??

I believe the answer to these for most people would be NO, and therefore I would conclude that maybe the posts are ironic/sarcastic/meant in jest/a wind up.

Creases me up the way some people are replying to them like he is being serious!!!
I know hes messing it just prompted my anecdote.Which is true.
DaggerSince92

ARNU wrote:One of the most motivational things I ever heard a grown man say was "How can I hate women?
My mums one" almost simultaneously I knew I was in the company of an intelligent ***** !
Haha, good from you Arnu.
Woodford Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Are people taking Woodford Dagger and other peoples posts seriously??

Ask should f this. Have you ever seen trouble of this nature at a Dagenham game?? Has Woodford Dagger ever posted anything similar to this on here in the past??

It's all doom and gloom on here so I thought I should liven things up, good tear up with the wombles should cheer us all up ;)
matt_drfc

So me and you aren't having it out at Wimbledon then?
ARNU

matt_drfc wrote:So me and you aren't having it out at Wimbledon then?
Lucky for you he'd have kicked your arse ;)
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:So me and you aren't having it out at Wimbledon then?
Lucky for you he'd have kicked your arse ;)
I know :( I'm not bottling it though
The Romford Dagger

Dagger Steve wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote: I find irony quite hard to gather through text on a a page.
Which is why you need to work on it.

Not that I want to spoil DS92 and Woodford's fun, but their posts are so obviously dripping in irony.

I've been enjoying them anyway.
It was just the one post steve. I can see the sarcasm in the rest, more sarcasm than irony I think but let's leave it at that. Too much like an English lesson for my liking. Hahaha