Come on then.. where do we go from here ??

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerSince92

Woodford Dagger wrote:Sack the board and fold the club. Only way to end these defeats.
Totally agree Woodfood, should form a new club that focuses on getting young and energetic lads on the terraces (if you know what I mean ;) ) and build our way up the leagues again, make a name for ourselves.
Woodford Dagger

DaggerSince92 wrote:
Woodford Dagger wrote:Sack the board and fold the club. Only way to end these defeats.
Totally agree Woodfood, should form a new club that focuses on getting young and energetic lads on the terraces (if you know what I mean ;) ) and build our way up the leagues again, make a name for ourselves.
TTKK DS92
redboy

After supporting the club for 40 years, I can appreciate this always a dagger stance, but why should I pay to watch this farce every week. By not going does not make me any less a fan, but how else can I voice my disgust at the board and the management who are up each others arses. The club should always be bigger than any individual, but this 'family' club feel is what's killing us. Nobody on the board knows anything about football, let alone played it. If we weren't a members club, the chairman would have sacked WB by now. He's never going to resign, why should he, he signed a contract after all. The board must act now, if not, they might as well go too as they are letting the supporters down. Yes, I am p'd off. 4 home wins in a year, 2 which were very lucky and 2 against teams who were actually worse than us at the time has taken its toll. I'm sick of this small club, small budget bollox too. Accrington seem to have picked up now and we did ok under a certain Mr Still for a while. A good manager picks good players and plays a good system. Can we have one please? Its not much to ask.
ARNU

Its ultimately just another product.If its no good you change to another or you don't use it for a while.Basic rules of the free market.They have to bung it on special offer to scrape a 1000 fans now.As the product improves so will the custom.Be fair,we've stuck with it for a year (some of us) and its now a chore to attend isn't it.Improve the product and the rest will follow.Someone at the club should be watching the finances if not the dire football.Both will tell that person that things aint right.They can Ignore it if they want but I just hope they don't bleat on when we are in administration.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerSince92

Supporters like yourself aren't what this club is about, Arnu.
ARNU

DaggerSince92 wrote:Supporters like yourself aren't what this club is about, Arnu.

What you mean season ticket holders who hardly miss a game and go to at least a quarter of the aways whilst introducing new potential fans and watching whether its shit or not for the last 8-9 seasons .Who upto last season anyway used to buy 4 season tickets a year ?????? Really ??????

Go on what am I missing ?? What is it about you that makes you what its all about then ??? Your 33 posts on a daggers forum clearly gives you far more credentials than me.You'll be telling me to ****** off next. :lol: at yer !
DaggerSince92

You're the biggest fool in Dagenham.
ARNU

DaggerSince92 wrote:You're the biggest fool in Dagenham.
Only when you're not in Dagenham.
matt_drfc

:lol:
Woodford Dagger

Pack it in you two ffs we needed a united front for Wimbledon Saturday. They're probably laughing at the dissent in our ranks at the minute.
The Romford Dagger

Woodford Dagger wrote:Pack it in you two ffs we needed a united front for Wimbledon Saturday. They're probably laughing at the dissent in our ranks at the minute.
United front? Hardly gonna be a fight with wimbledon is there. Or am I missing something
matt_drfc

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Woodford Dagger wrote:Pack it in you two ffs we needed a united front for Wimbledon Saturday. They're probably laughing at the dissent in our ranks at the minute.
United front? Hardly gonna be a fight with wimbledon is there. Or am I missing something
He's an idiot
The Romford Dagger

Maybe he thinks he is leading dagenham into a green street type showdown or something. Seems a bit strange to me.
Woodford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:
He's an idiot
You obviously haven't learned your lesson pal.
Dagger Steve

ARNU wrote:
DaggerSince92 wrote:Supporters like yourself aren't what this club is about, Arnu.

What you mean season ticket holders who hardly miss a game and go to at least a quarter of the aways whilst introducing new potential fans and watching whether its shit or not for the last 8-9 seasons .Who upto last season anyway used to buy 4 season tickets a year ?????? Really ??????

Go on what am I missing ?? What is it about you that makes you what its all about then ??? Your 33 posts on a daggers forum clearly gives you far more credentials than me.You'll be telling me to ****** off next. :lol: at yer !
Although no one can really question your commitment, the "football is a product" stuff is bollocks and the type of talk that is killing the game. Ever since Sky came on the scene the whole thing has just become about business and money.
It's not like any other form of entertainment and can't be compared to it. It's unique. You go to see a shit film you forget about it an hour later. Whereas most football fans have a long emotional attachment to their teams, and don't see it as a "product" but a culture, part of their life. Somethimes a small part, sometimes a big part.

I'm not disagreeing that a change needs to happen at our club, it's currently dire at the moment. Just that maybe I feel I have to much much emotional investment in it, unlike trying a different type of baked beans one weekend because the product has become poor.