It's time

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggertilidie

I think the fans this Saturday should show our discuss.. Against the clubs lack of ambition players not showing any heart.. And a manager that is just not good enough.. Also the constant excuses by the board,we the fans need answers and should make our feelings felt!!!! Yes or No.
Dagger83

That's a bit of a curveball organising a protest when we haven't got a game. I like your 'out of the box' thinking...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Kevin

I'm going to protest by frowning at anyone who vaguely resembles Wayne Burnett whenever I'm out & about.
The Romford Dagger

Dagger83 wrote:That's a bit of a curveball organising a protest when we haven't got a game. I like your 'out of the box' thinking...
Maybe he was planning on a mass protest at the training ground but we dont have one atm aparently.
ARNU

We could hang up a shitty ol pillowcase stating burnett out and run away from it so as not to take ownership of it....oh...hang on...s'been done...as you were, move along... nothing to see here.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !