Brizzy Citeh Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
WBDagger94

How many of us making the trip to Bristol on Saturday? Reasonable ticket prices, quite a big club by our standards and pretty sure its our first meeting if my memory serves me right? Also, quite an ideal fixture for us in terms of progression for the team, no real pressure on the boys going in as the underdogs and a good standard opposition with a lot of experienced players which will be an interesting challenge for us. Predictions welcome also.
matt_drfc

Wayne Burnett Dagger 94
ThatRoundThing

I'm going + 1, bought tickets today. New ground to tick off. Looking forward to it and I reckon we could be in with a chance, very unlucky at Hartlepool.
bearaab

Would like to go but have no one to travel with from Norfolk.
Dagdale

8.30 out of Paddington, a bit early I suppose for most daggers fans but always like going early to seek out a good pub, thought that Millhouse outside pools ground Saturday was up there as one of the finest, as its not too far a journey for most of us hope we bring 200+ fans, cup is always so much more special, big test for us on how well we've come this season as were playing a side one up from us and look how well we played against Brentford on only our second game of the season. Somehow, as they've not exactly setting that League one alight think they're going to really steam in on us and give their fans a good day, so I'm hoping we can take them back to our manor for a replay, whatever happens lets enjoy it and if they can still show as good an effort back as Saturday I think were in for a good game.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Been to their ground before, in a terrible area, you'd be better off finding pub near the station. About half hour's walk from town is the ground. And the away end is a shithole.
dagger4eva

Definitely looks like away fans get the rough part of the stadium.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/club/ashton_gate/

"There are a fair few number of supporting pillars in this stand although the roof is low so a good following can produce a large amount of noise"

After reading that description, I had to double check I was on the Bristol City website & not Southend's...