Why do we do they keep doing it to us

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Not such a big issue now we look like we have got a few things sorted but honestly who else thought last night when they got a free kick towards the end "oh no". Perhaps it's because what we have endured before makes us all nervous.

Would like to see however a marked improvement in the amount of needless free kicks we give away in and around our penalty area. Also the amount if corners, we must have faced 20 in our last two games alone and more then of them looked needless.

Cambridge showed that we arr can be vunerable so come on lads stop the source by stop giving such needless
Free kicks and corners away in the first instance.
Lcbdagger

Less worried by any free kick than watching Ayo bundle their attacker over in the box... especially the form the referee was in
Mark

The incident in the second half when Tubbs ran straight into him and fell over? Was a foul the other way.
Lcbdagger

Tubbs ran in to him? He was heading towards goal with Ayo behind him
Pondfield Dagger

me personally, i felt more relaxed and less nervous in the second half (when games tend to come more into life) maybe because for once the away team with big away following wernt shooting towards their own fans in the second half....they couldn't suck that ball in lol that penalty shout at other end of pitch would more likely have been given... did we win the toss for deciding halfs? must of done surely...
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:Less worried by any free kick than watching Ayo bundle their attacker over in the box... especially the form the referee was in
It took a real bad bounce which appeared to catch both players out. Both penaltys shouts during the game in my opinion came under the category seen them given. They both occured only yards away in front of where I was standing.
Mark

Think we might be talking about different ones. Tubbs had 2 appeals.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Mark wrote:Think we might be talking about different ones. Tubbs had 2 appeals.
It was the one close to the end Mark. The replay does not show how the ball took a bad bounce. As I said it was right in front of me and it was a close call, I certainly held my breath.