Yesterday's game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
its all good

By and large our lads played quite well against a well organised Burton team whose work ethic showed why they're top of the league
Agree with others that we didn't show much of a goal threat overall although Jamie worked his butt off and was always looking to create something out of nothing and Alex took his goal very well
Burton though always looked dangerous going forward with powerful and creative players in several positions
Even so they had to work very hard to beat us. Earlier in the season I think they'd have had the game sewn up much earlier on
The youth team boys said that Wayne was ill so couldn't attend which was way Darren & Warren were in the technical area
Diggerthedog

Think Yesterday was always going to end in defeat, Burton will go up automatically. Our next three games will determine how out season ends, 3 wins and safe or 3 defeats and back in the mix.
ChazmanQ

I don't think anyone had us in an accy to win yesterday. The fact we feel hard done by by losing to the team top of the table shows how much we have turned a corner in the last few weeks

Onwards and upwards
SUSSEX DAGGER

Yesterday proved what a good team we can be but we are way short in squad depth. When we needed something there did not look a lot on the bench and that is my only worry,the eleven we started with if they stay fit will get us up the league. Any injuries in the vital areas currently being occupied by OGOGO ,AYO,Doe,Howell, Cousins and Cureton and they become big outs in my book.

Disappointed with the goals we let in and it's margins that we did not get anything ,spoke about the 50-50 ball that Luke Howell lost out on around the touch line for the second goal then you see the first if Bouchard gets a bit more on the ball it goes out for a corner and not back to McCorys feet.

We were that close to getting something.

At two one down we turned to Chambers yes Chambers released by a very poor team in this league and that sort of shows my point.

At one all you could see what was coming and personally I would have introduced Saah who I am convinced will look a better player now we have two full backs that means he is not getting pulled all over the shop. Would have gone 5 across the back moved Howell into middle withdrawn Bouchard and put Chambers out wide and gone 541 . The space they had for the second goal would hopefully been denied to them.

Oh we'll time to move on
Diggerthedog

Perhaps if we did not sign players with serious injuries we would have a better bench.