jordan seabright

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
MHDagger

Following in the footsteps of Boycie!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31691719

Real shame, I know he was VERY highly thought of by Eddie Howe @ Bournemouth, fair play to him making the call to quit at such an early age. Even earlier considering GKs mature much later in their careers.
daggersjeff

Yes, a real shame..

Don't think he ever made the most of what little chance he was given here, but definately had potential

Good luck to him!!
NickMurphy

Real shame, not just because he was a decent goalkeeper but he seemed like quite a decent bloke anyway.

Abiding memory of him is the save he made away at Exeter in 2013 from point-blank range which I'd argue played a massive part in seeing us survive that year. Wish him the best in his new career as everyone else does I'm sure.
Diggerthedog

Good luck to the lad, to error prone to go much higher up the leagues. Will surely get part time GK position somewhere.
Phippo

Based on his time here, it's probably a good decision by Jordan. I was surprised Wayne was willing to keep him on last year! Oh and on the subject of goalkeepers, I'd rather have Cousins then Lewington any day!
stanton101

Phippo wrote:Based on his time here, it's probably a good decision by Jordan. I was surprised Wayne was willing to keep him on last year! Oh and on the subject of goalkeepers, I'd rather have Cousins then Lewington any day!
Agreed, cousins has done well lately, all the more because our defence has looked decidedly shaky in our last two games.
ARNU

Great shame.I thought he was ok.

Don't look like Lewy's doing much either at Colchester.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !