Well done boys.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Great result for us today, well done boys. :D
Lcbdagger

Geeetttt iiinnn! Five year contract for Wayne... 98 bloody minutes on my live scoring before the FT score came up!!
ChazmanQ

Brilliant!

In Wayne We Trust :D
JFJBENSTEAD

Fantastic result and a very important one. Eleven games to go and many, though not all, are against teams pushing for promotion. Three more wins would do it for me!
Lcbdagger

Two wins, two draws and safe
SUSSEX DAGGER

Great result but above all else a great team performance. For the first twenty minutes second half we looked a very good team.

Two questions when was the last time we scored three goals in one game from outside the box. Big tip boys don't know if it is in any coaching manuals but if you shoot at the goal it brings it rewards!!!

Secondly let this result not hide the fact that The Right Back is an absoloute liability.

Finally we'll done Liam O'Brien who made two very good saves second half .

My man of match was once again Luke Howell who once again put in a very good shift in his new position.

Nearly blew it at the death but hey what a result
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stanton101

With a bit of luck sussex, abs will be back for the southend match.
ARNU

Well Done Wayne Burnett and the boys.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ChazmanQ

Is it time for a "Sorry Wayne" bed sheet yet? ;)
SUSSEX DAGGER

ChazmanQ wrote:Is it time for a "Sorry Wayne" bed sheet yet? ;)
Not a chance there is still those that want to crib him.

Even I have been a bit more critical after the past three games, why we adopted that style and not kept to what we have seen today and Morecambe. On both those games I got excitement, goals and entertainment.

But would like to put his efforts into some perspective , we have a Manager who has over 81 games obtained 1 less point then a team who pack their ground out with an average gate of 12000 per week. Even if you loath him that is still a yardstick on the budget he has to work to that is really remarkable. When we finished above Portsmouth last season it was classed as a fluke in some quarters that can no longer be a fluke after 81 games surely ?
dagger4eva

I have to say that was a tremendous result.

Really thought Tranmere would turn us over today, thought theyd be up for the fight and we would come up just short. But to score 3 up there and grab a win is an awesome effort!

So we need what, 8 points from some 11 games! What a massive last two wins weve just had. Credit to all concerned in turning it around.
SUSSEX DAGGER

As little as 4 points could be enough d4e . If Cheltenham can't beat Mansfield at home they are not beating anybody
ARNU

We had a situation season before last where we only needed a few points and then took about 10 games to get them and lost on the last day of the season and only stayed up on goal difference.So I think we should now push to better 9th place rather than wait for 10 more points to tot up.This has been a great turn around and I think in part because as daggers fans we say what we see.This can only have been of great benefit to the manager and its pleasing he's reacted,ditched the flash clobber,put on his tracksuit and got stuck in.Now lets tear the pikeys a new one next Saturday and send 'em back to their caravans with their tail between their arrogant legs.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Sagres

Great result today, its been a very good week 6/6 pts
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:This has been a great turn around and I think in part because as daggers fans we say what we see.This can only have been of great benefit to the manager and its pleasing he's reacted,ditched the flash clobber,put on his tracksuit and got stuck in.
This is the thing, he's still learning, he's not the finished product like our players. It may take him time to listen to what fans are saying but I'm glad he and the board never threw the towel in. He'll will be a good manager in future and he'll develop like our team. Let's hope we can continue this run until the end of the season and if his contract is renewed, (I think it will be) then he will have learnt a lot from this season to take into next season.