Who's going down with Hartlepool?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Paul from Barking

We should be safe. So who is going and why?

For my two bobs' worth, I reckon it will be York
matt_drfc

Cheltenham.
DI Mike Dashwood

Well I would say it is now one other from four. York, Tranmere, Carlisle and Cheltenham. Take your pick!!
stanton101

Definitely cheltenham.
Lcbdagger

Thought Tranmere were safe a month ago and would go on a decent run... Not convinced now... The recent wins against us may just be enough still for them and Mansfield.

Cheltenham
ARNU

Wish it was Southend,Pompey or Luton but I reckon Cheltenham.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Was tempted to take a price about Cambridge . They have been on an awful run. How many times has it been the case that when we give a good account and dig out a result like we did there ,thinking it was a good result at the time only for a month later to have the gloss taken off it. They have been dreadful since that Man UTD cup tie.

Yesterday I said that I thought one more win would be enough for us as Cheltenham did not beat Mansfield. If you are not beating Mansfield at home you are not beating anybody.

It's Cheltenham for me and time to forget my get rich quick punt.

We have played all around us in the last two months and does anybody agree with me Tranmere were the best of them by a long way. Be staggered if it's them
stanton101

I can't comment on tranmere as I wasn't there, but from what I've seen cheltenham are by far the worst of them all down there at the moment. Even hartlepool had more idea and that's saying something. Saying that, it wouldn't surprise if they somehow put a run together and got out of it. Anythings possible in this league this season.
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Was tempted to take a price about Cambridge . They have been on an awful run. How many times has it been the case that when we give a good account and dig out a result like we did there ,thinking it was a good result at the time only for a month later to have the gloss taken off it. They have been dreadful since that Man UTD cup tie.
I was thinking the same until yesterday, I reckon that last minute equaliser will give them confidence, they'll be fine
Pondfield Dagger

it does not look good for cheltenham..they have the most difficult remaining fixtures...

york and carlisle have got alot of teams in the bottom half to play so reckon they will be ok..

tranmere will survive just...their next 4 games are key, after that they have a hard run in as well
Mikins

Between Cheltenham and Tranmere IMO, can't help but think Cambridge and Carlsisle will squeak through this season and York will do what they always do and survive at the death.
Sorry about your damn luck!