Hands up.. Who honestly thought we would win that?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ChazmanQ

I thought the exact same re. Booing own players

Chambers got a lot of stick yet was involved in the first goal

Batt came on to a muted reception. Let's face it, he had a poor one on Saturday but as a Daggers SUPPORTER get behind the team!! (Clue is in the name)

That goes for the gaffer too. Glad to hear the moans and groans have stopped in the Sieve
DaggerJoel11

I did....2 in a row predicted right for me now!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
SUSSEX DAGGER

Auntie Merge did and in all honesty we should have also got the six she predicted.
Richie

"Goals changes games" - If Plymouth score at 0-0 or 1-0 the game is completely different, however last half hour was very good from us. Can only think of one chance for Reid where he fired over. Widdowson was really good I thought.
Auntie Merge

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Auntie Merge did and in all honesty we should have also got the six she predicted.
Pleased someone agrees with me, ;
The Romford Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Auntie Merge did and in all honesty we should have also got the six she predicted.

4:16 am??? Wow! What happened there?
Auntie Merge

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:

Didn't I post somewhere else that I had bad insomnia and get accused of attention seeking. Anyway, couldn't sleep and broke my new rule about not going on t'internet when I can't sleep.
The Romford Dagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:

Didn't I post somewhere else that I had bad insomnia and get accused of attention seeking. Anyway, couldn't sleep and broke my new rule about not going on t'internet when I can't sleep.[/quote]

Oh right fair enough. Not sure how it's attention seeking though. Fuvk the haters. Haha