Safety

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

It feels we're almost over the line. Radio Stu was talking about 53 points being dead safe last night but it now needs a nine point swing in nine games to put us down which to me seems unlikely. How many points do people think we need?
The Romford Dagger

7 more and we'll be completely safe
SUSSEX DAGGER

With a third of the remaing games involving us and the current 23rd 22nd 21st having to go against us pretty much already there in my view.

Add in the fact that Cheltenham and York still have to play each other one if them will have to out point us by 10 points in 8 games with the current goal diffrence. Then you look at Tranmere run In and they will have to show promotion form to be a threat. We will be safe after Carlisle away making that long journey all the sweeter if we get a result
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stanton101

Another 8 points for me to be absolutely certain.
matt_drfc

Bookies have us 100/1 to go down, anyone that still thinks we have a chance of going down, take that price because if we lose the next 2 that price will half at least.
Lcbdagger

No more than four points will put us above anything the 23rd placed team will end up with this season... Only real interesting battle now is if Hartlepool make an escape and drag two others down instead
The Romford Dagger

Lcbdagger wrote:No more than four points will put us above anything the 23rd placed team will end up with this season... Only real interesting battle now is if Hartlepool make an escape and drag two others down instead
I actually hope they do stay up. They just have the vibe about them of 'underdog' after being a cert for the drop at Christmas. 11 points off wasn't it not long ago? Could be a brilliant turnaround.
DaggerJoel11

5 6 ish more for msthematical but id say were over the line. No need to have another April 2014 though if its secured give our faithful stuff to cherrz
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
bearaab

I'd be surprised if more than 2 of the bottom 4 make it to 46.
Lcbdagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:No more than four points will put us above anything the 23rd placed team will end up with this season... Only real interesting battle now is if Hartlepool make an escape and drag two others down instead
I actually hope they do stay up. They just have the vibe about them of 'underdog' after being a cert for the drop at Christmas. 11 points off wasn't it not long ago? Could be a brilliant turnaround.
I would love to see them stay up from a purely 'underdog' situation... wouldn't mind seeing Tranmere go down as they could get some backing to kick on next season but then part of me wants another crack at them at Home to erase the memory of this season's debacle!