Playoffs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ChazmanQ

We are now closer to the play offs than relegation. ..... ;)

#InWayneWeTrust
SUSSEX DAGGER

Ha ha. Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha ha

As me old Mum would say those who laugh last laugh the longest.

Ha ha ha ha hs
Paul from Barking

Why you laugh O Dag from Sus?
Adrian

Because he's failed to understand the points made by some of the people that aren't fans of Burnett and so thinks he's right, even when he isn't.
SteveW

and what makes you think anything you say is right. You have an opinion, nothing else. I disagree with most of what you post on here. That doesn't make either of us right, it just means we disagree. Get over it.
SUSSEX DAGGER

[quote="Adrian"]Because he's failed to understand the points made by some of the people that aren't fans of Burnett and so thinks he's right, even when he isn't.[/quote

Told you that changing the Manager was not a good idea as those that did has proved.

Told you it would come right given time, I was right.

Yes you are right I failed to understand the points that he was clueless and I was right.

Failed to understand the suggestion that the dressing room was lost and I was right.

Thought it was a result business or am I wrong.
Mike the Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Think I was your last supporter Wayne but after that this afternoon I have to say that as much as I wanted you to turn the corner that corner is now even further away.

Yes you pick the players sadly however you have recruited a bunch of gutless and heartless players ever to pull on a football shirt. Is that your fault I don't believe it is because you fully expect that to be in any players DNA.

Once again at nil nil we at least looked interested but the minute the first goal went in that was that.

Sorry mate we don't need a Uefa accredited Manager Coach we need Christian Barnard.

Wayne I am so dreadfully sorry it has not worked out and wish you all the very best for the future.

Go now friend as I am sure your time will come again in some capacity unlike that lot of gutless.,spineless bunch who give or take one or two are an absolute disgrace to their profession.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Even the Archbishop of Canterbury is alleged to have once lost his faith lol .

Anyhow how boring would this place be if we all agreed and how boring would this season had been if we had been mid-table all season .

At least it has been something to talk about. The sad thing is that we are currently 9 points short of a playoff
Place and I think we can all agree on one thing is at various times we had those 9 points in our hand.
Alan

Ah Sussex, whose support for Wayne has been unstinting. Apart from when he wanted him out, obviously, but that should certainly be no bar to sanctimoniously criticising anyone else who wanted Wayne out, should it?
Adrian

SteveW wrote:and what makes you think anything you say is right. You have an opinion, nothing else. I disagree with most of what you post on here. That doesn't make either of us right, it just means we disagree. Get over it.
I didn't say anything I say is right. That's a conclusion that you've jumped to. What exactly do I need to get over?
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Adrian wrote:Because he's failed to understand the points made by some of the people that aren't fans of Burnett and so thinks he's right, even when he isn't.
Told you that changing the Manager was not a good idea as those that did has proved.

Told you it would come right given time, I was right.

Yes you are right I failed to understand the points that he was clueless and I was right.

Failed to understand the suggestion that the dressing room was lost and I was right.

Thought it was a result business or am I wrong.
Jesus wept, you really are sanctimonious aren't you.

One of the key points that many have made, and that from what I've read you have tended to agree with, is that the "football" we've been served up has been very hard to watch.
As I've said elsewhere, I'd rather see us go down and be entertained than watch the shite I have for most of the last year and see us stay up. Not sure how that stacks up with it being a results business though.