If found guilty, keep or kick out?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

If, and a big IF, Labadie is found guilty and banned and fined then would you keep him or want him kicked out? He brings a lot to the team but personally I wouldnt want someone like that demoralising our family and clean status so if he's done for the bite that's it for me.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Masked Man

If guilty, bye bye... It's not his first offence.
Lcbdagger

Don't it at another club previously... Massively spineless move from the club if he is found guilty and remains with us... Any remaining 'family club' mentality well be gone
matt_drfc

If found guilty, it's time for an Andy Tate outburst. "You are nothing, you are a fool, GOODNIGHT."
ARNU

The way that Stevenage player was gouging his eyes out Id have bit him too.The footage aint conclusive and Id say there was provocation.Westley stated his player had his finger nearly bitten off.If that's the case then he has to go.But if I had my finger bitten off Id have gone off for treatment,not played on then started a fight at the end.Lets see a pic of the bitten finger 1st though,you cant bin him for that footage alone.(Remember Im not his greatest fan by the way but just cos someone knows his history they shouldn't make things up)
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bearaab

Not conclusive but you can see Henry gouging his eyes (which didn't happen)?
ARNU

bearaab wrote:Not conclusive but you can see Henry gouging his eyes (which didn't happen)?
You missed the sarcasm.

That footage no more proves Labadie bit anyone than it proves Henry stuck his fingers in Labadies eyes.

Both are quite possible,only a picture of the teethmarks/bitten off finger will prove anything.My point being the footage shows just the Stevenage player showing his hand to the lino and ref.You don't see any biting or gouging.On that footage alone you cant convict Labadie can ya ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

I reckon as labadie was lying on the ball a mole jumped out an took a chunk out of their blokes finger. Lets face it that pitch has probably got hundreds under it.
bearaab

ARNU wrote:
You missed the sarcasm.
Internet and sarcasm don't mix.
TheLion

The family spirit at the club has gradually been diluted over the past 15 months or so. I was saddened when we signed him in the first place. Get rid.
ChazmanQ

If guilty then he has to go
daggersjeff

If proved guilty....OUT
Phippo

Wonder if there has been any previous between the two players? Also wonder if the Stevenage player was aware of Labadies prior offence? If guilty surely he has to go?
OBD

I don't see what he has brought to the team since he has been here so I'd get rid regardless of whether it's a bite or not.
@OfficialBigDave
The Romford Dagger

[quote="OBD"]I don't see what he has brought to the team since he has been here so I'd get rid regardless of whether it's a bite or not.[/quote]

Well other than the man of the match performance that game...