Agyemang

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerSince92

Now I know not many will agree with me as most are narrow minded on here, but Agyemang has been released by Pompey and I think he'd do a job for us. Yes, his form wasn't great in his loan spell, but we've seen what Curo can do at 39, and he's only 34. He's different to what we've already got, and would be a good mentor for Doidge.

Only problem with signing him is he was reportedly earning a fortune at Pompey, but I'm sure he'd play for us for less.
Mike the Dagger

DaggerSince92 wrote:Now I know not many will agree with me as most are narrow minded on here, but Agyemang has been released by Pompey and I think he'd do a job for us. Yes, his form wasn't great in his loan spell, but we've seen what Curo can do at 39, and he's only 34. He's different to what we've already got, and would be a good mentor for Doidge.

Only problem with signing him is he was reportedly earning a fortune at Pompey, but I'm sure he'd play for us for less.
Seriously???

My favourite terrace shout of the season as Agyemang missed getting near yet another header against Stevenage at home was "It's the yellow thing!"
DaggerSince92

Mike the Dagger wrote:
DaggerSince92 wrote:Now I know not many will agree with me as most are narrow minded on here, but Agyemang has been released by Pompey and I think he'd do a job for us. Yes, his form wasn't great in his loan spell, but we've seen what Curo can do at 39, and he's only 34. He's different to what we've already got, and would be a good mentor for Doidge.

Seriously???

My favourite terrace shout of the season as Agyemang missed getting near yet another header against Stevenage at home was "It's the yellow thing!"
Brilliant banter from whoever said that.
Lcbdagger

Wasnt the guy apparently on 5k a week previously?

Only reason we would sign him up was as a proverbial f you from the manager to our fans before he leaves!
Dagger83

DaggerSince92 wrote:Yes, his form wasn't great in his loan spell, but we've seen what Curo can do at 39, and he's only 34
I'm only 31, I'd still be shit.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
bearaab

I'm 27 and I can jump.
Lcbdagger

I can certainly miss time a header or two for ninety minutes for less money...
Mikins

I could stand around and watch a ball flying over my head and I wouldn't even ask for cash. I'll be his stunt double...
Sorry about your damn luck!