Roy Hodgson...Not for me!

Discuss matters to do with anything football related
dave seagull

Never should have got the England job in my opinion. Boring boring football, definately a 'yes' man, a safe pick by the FA. We may have qualified unbeaten for euros, but once we come up against italians, germans etc we'll all see how shite we really are. Would have liked to have seen Venables back because he knew how to motivate and to play with flair and pace. Don't enjoy watching England at all now. Under Venables and the late great Sir Bobby Robson, there was always something to look forward too, something unexpected, not the turgid rubbish from a very mediocre England we've got now. We're not good enough to win a major tournament, i'd rather us lose having a right go rather than winning by the odd goal playing the type of crap we've seen in recent years.
Paul from Barking

Whilst I too wouln't have chosen him over 'Arry, choose him they did... so let's give the fellow a chance
ARNU

Paul from Barking wrote:Whilst I too wouln't have chosen him over 'Arry, choose him they did... so let's give the fellow a chance
Would that be 'arry who took Southampton and QPR down ?

Seems to be doing ok results wise old Hodgson.Before you have a go,I'd have picked Harry over Hodgson when it was a choice,not sure now though.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dave seagull

ARNU wrote:
Paul from Barking wrote:Whilst I too wouln't have chosen him over 'Arry, choose him they did... so let's give the fellow a chance
Would that be 'arry who took Southampton and QPR down ?

Seems to be doing ok results wise old Hodgson.Before you have a go,I'd have picked Harry over Hodgson when it was a choice,not sure now though.
Harry missed out just like Cloughie did even though being most peoples 1st choice. However, given Harry's recent record I'd be very very surprised if he were to be given another chance at a Premier League club now.