Relegation Guesses

Discuss matters to do with anything football related
Mikins

Well, given that I unfortunately put my money down on Hartlepool based on their early showings this year who do people think is heading through the dreaded conference trapdoor? and whilst I'm not counting my chickens I'm quite happy that we aren't (currently) in the running for a change.

I think Accy are the obvious choice, no cash, no fans and seemingly little hope. but I can see them pulling a Barnet if someone else slumps further. Tbh I think Torquay and Bury are looking down the barrel atm.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Penfold

Think its Accy plus one of Bristol Rovers, Torquay or Bury
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
Richie

Plymouth? They just can't ever seem to score a goal
Tranced

As things stand now.
ThatRoundThing

TORQUAY as the Lottery benefactors seem unwilling to chuck anymore money at the club. Accy will go as bottom club.
FullMetalDagger

I'm gonna say

Accy
York (i mean DAMN how poop were they?)
Maybe Brizzle (sad face)

but who really knows this year, nearly november and its still pretty tight. not sure i'll have much of a better answer come January.
rebeldagger

It's too early too tell, but we seem to be doing fairly well seeing as we were favourites with the bookies before the start of the season. However, now that we are a few months in, I'd be happy to say that we are no longer in this bracket.

Have to say I am quite surprised by Northampton, perhaps they are missing Akinfewa more then they'd care to admit. I'd say anyone from Cheltenham down are running the risk.
Dagdale

After what I saw at Accy a couple of weeks back IMO they've already gone, Bristol Rovers too, not just because of last nights shock result just dont look the same team as the latter part of last season, when we played them a few weeks back they were dismal at our place, and Bury as a partner to the above two because they're not gelling at all and just bought in a new manager to weather the storm. I really hope York City dont get sucked in because I've a real soft spot for them on how well they behaved when they took the lead at final survival day with us at Vic Road, a lot of away fans would probably be echoing out Going down......Going down...... they needed the points too and fortunately we scrapped through too so in the end a memory that is hard to wipe away.
Mikins

Since I posted this accy have won two games back to back so its looking wide open again.
Sorry about your damn luck!