Oh dear BBC

Discuss matters to do with anything football related
Paul from Barking

Are you white? Can you not trace your family back further than 100 to 150 ish years and certainly not to any other country???

You must be a RACIST.

Yes, anyone following the England football team, chanting England songs like "It's coming home" are all closet racists. You can't deny it. You should be totally ashamed of your white skin and the xenophobic bigotry in which you endulge, covering up your dark traits using joviality as your cover.

Don't deny it. You should be ashamed of the history of your grandparents' garanparents! You RACIST, you.

Repent, repent, REPENT say those good people at the BBC. Just turn a blind eye to another 2 million pople a year coming here to ponce off the State whilst we get told we're all lazy bastards. Whilst our OAP's can afford to turn the heting on, whilst sick white (racist) people are rightly allowed to die through lack of funding for basic care....
Paul from Barking

Mike the Dagger wrote:Image
Will this cure me of wanting to eat bacon, make me want to wear a burkah, send me on the opposite journey to Michael Jckson or hove me a good week's sleep?

Mellow man w o w
bloke down the pub

Paul from Barking wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:Image
Will this cure me of wanting to eat bacon, make me want to wear a burkah, send me on the opposite journey to Michael Jckson or hove me a good week's sleep?

Mellow man w o w

Some people are Nobs, Your a nutter .
Paul from Barking

bloke down the pub wrote:
Some people are Nobs, Your a nutter .
Thanks for being so jolly polite about it