Orient

Discuss matters to do with anything football related
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Do we like them or hate them?
Auntie Merge

If they beat Rotheram and wipe the smile of the fat fraudster's face, I wlll love them.

otherwise I am indifferent.
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote:If they beat Rotheram and wipe the smile of the fat fraudster's face, I wlll love them.

otherwise I am indifferent.
This ^^^
Dagdale

I certainly hope they do it, think Russell Slade's done a marvellous job over there especially as a couple of years back was fighting many months with keeping the team away from the wrong end of the table, met a few 'O' boys in our club when they're not playing and found them salt of the earth old school Londoners, and I for one, except when any side in London plays against us support and want ALL London teams to do well.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Dagdale wrote:I certainly hope they do it, think Russell Slade's done a marvellous job over there especially as a couple of years back was fighting many months with keeping the team away from the wrong end of the table, met a few 'O' boys in our club when they're not playing and found them salt of the earth old school Londoners, and I for one, except when any side in London plays against us support and want ALL London teams to do well.
Good post, some of their fans are dicks but they're the nearest club to my house so I think I should be pleased at their success. I might even get to go the final, only so I can wear my Vincelot T Shirt
TommyD&R

Well Steve Evans is now a championship manager, what an absolute joke