What would you do

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

IF the absolute worst case scenario were to happen and our wonderful club were to go down the tubes...

Would you,

A) Stay involved in trying to help set up a new AFC Dagenham and supporting that club

B) Choose another local Non League Club to go watch/support

C) Stick to TV Football

D) Give up on football altogether
IanC

Great question mucker,i would do B whilst we were sorting out A,cos I would stil need my Saturday fix.
Dagger42

A but if no new club formed B
Daggernewbie

A only if a certain person was not involved.
RayleighDagger1986

(A) for me. But one individual "MUST" not be involved in the new club!
What would we call it, AFC Dagenham or East Dagenham FC? Just some ideas thete!!
steeevooo

IanC wrote:Great question mucker,i would do B whilst we were sorting out A,cos I would stil need my Saturday fix.
^^ This ^^
ARNU

Wouldn't bother any more, certainly not to the extent I do now. Might go to the occasional game at West Ham ( like I do now) With sky and Bt sports at home there's enough football for me to get my fix.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Ian Ayris

Only ever a) - not sure I could contemplate any other option.

But hopefully this is all hypothetical - although I do very much like the sound of 'AFC Dagenham' . . . :thumbu:
Mark

I thought about this the other day. I can't imagine how much infighting might come about with option a. Hopefully it could be made to work.

Otherwise, maybe find a non league side right down the pyramid or more likely just give up entirely.
Chalky69

I live in Billericay but would resist the temptation to jump on the Tamplin bandwagon and stick hopefully with A.
Reg Varneys wife

ARNU wrote:Wouldn't bother any more, certainly not to the extent I do now. Might go to the occasional game at West Ham ( like I do now) With sky and Bt sports at home there's enough football for me to get my fix.
Typical answer from you, you are a complete turd, why don't you just go aand support someone else NOW
ARNU

Now now !!
Alan

Reg Varneys wife wrote:
ARNU wrote:Wouldn't bother any more, certainly not to the extent I do now. Might go to the occasional game at West Ham ( like I do now) With sky and Bt sports at home there's enough football for me to get my fix.
Typical answer from you, you are a complete turd, why don't you just go aand support someone else NOW
Where’s a moderator when you need one?
ARNU

I like the way he called me a wanker then deleted it.
admin
Site Admin

Or Admin deleted it.