BT Sport live games?

Discuss matters to do with anything football related
DevonDagger

Does anyone happen to know about BT Sport's selection of live games in the National League?

I'm hoping to go to a couple games soon and one of them is Sutton away.
I can't help but feel it inevitable that I book train tickets early to get them cheap only for it to turn out to be a early/late kick off.

I can't find anything to suggest they've picked games for TV yet for January games - does anyone know when these generally get released?

Ta in advance
durnzo

According to the tommo interview they get told 2 days in advance. ******** liberty really!!
VIEW FROM THE STAND

.......hmmm
While viewing the Sutton game (27th January) BT flagged up advance notice of D&R v Aldershot on 10th February.
"May the best of your past be the worst of your future"
Mike the Dagger

VIEW FROM THE STAND wrote:.......hmmm
While viewing the Sutton game (27th January) BT flagged up advance notice of D&R v Aldershot on 10th February.
Two days ahead of it being announced, not two days before the bloody match.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

I get that Mike, what I don't get is the point Steve was trying to make by saying we only get 2 days notice, when in essence we got, what, 17 days.
Mike the Dagger

VIEW FROM THE STAND wrote:I get that Mike, what I don't get is the point Steve was trying to make by saying we only get 2 days notice, when in essence we got, what, 17 days.
We get 2 days notice ahead of them announcing to the public that the game is going to be live on whatever date that might be.
VIEW FROM THE STAND

Ok-job done