Every cloud has a silver linning.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:08 am

Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by bloke down the pub » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:25 pm

Walked into the upstairs bar after the game, straight up to the bar and served.,,,,,,Result.

Chigwellian
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Chigwellian » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:37 pm

That's exactly what Kim Jung has sowed

bloke down the pub
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:08 am

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by bloke down the pub » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Chigwellian wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:37 pm
That's exactly what Kim Jung has sowed
He was in the downstairs bar with the away supporters.

User avatar
ARNU
Posts: 3141
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by ARNU » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Can't imagine you've never been the only one at the bar on your own, was everyone rushing out as you walked in ?
Just a consumer.

Daggernewbie
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Daggernewbie » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:55 pm

bloke down the pub wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:42 pm
Chigwellian wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:37 pm
That's exactly what Kim Jung has sowed
He was in the downstairs bar with the away supporters.
Now we know they must be helped our fund raising by offering money to lose and he was collecting it and his winnings from a four nil bet at the bookies :lol:

bloke down the pub
Posts: 377
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:08 am

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by bloke down the pub » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:02 pm

ARNU wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:55 pm
Can't imagine you've never been the only one at the bar on your own, was everyone rushing out as you walked in ?
I call it "Making way"

Sagres
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Sagres » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:00 pm

bloke down the pub wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:25 pm
Walked into the upstairs bar after the game, straight up to the bar and served.,,,,,,Result.
It was very quite in the bar before the game as well.

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Diggerthedog » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Eastbrook was rammed, funny that.

Oxhead
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Oxhead » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Yeah great, good to know that as my club is in danger of going out of business our loyal supporters club members are spending their money in the Eastbrook. Well done

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Diggerthedog » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:03 pm

The MD clearly stated the friends of a loyal supporter are not welcome. Reverse the ban.

Daggernewbie
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Daggernewbie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Oxhead wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 pm
Yeah great, good to know that as my club is in danger of going out of business our loyal supporters club members are spending their money in the Eastbrook. Well done
Well you can blame our MD for that banning a fan and not giving a reason and as Diggerthedog he also stated that his friends are not welcome either.

User avatar
Mike the Dagger
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Mike the Dagger » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 am

Daggernewbie wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:57 pm
Oxhead wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 pm
Yeah great, good to know that as my club is in danger of going out of business our loyal supporters club members are spending their money in the Eastbrook. Well done
Well you can blame our MD for that banning a fan and not giving a reason and as Diggerthedog he also stated that his friends are not welcome either.
You all know why he's banned, don't pretend you don't.

Where did the fake email come from?

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2545
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Diggerthedog » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:37 pm

Get outta my pub :thumbu:

Daggernewbie
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Daggernewbie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 am
Daggernewbie wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:57 pm
Oxhead wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 pm
Yeah great, good to know that as my club is in danger of going out of business our loyal supporters club members are spending their money in the Eastbrook. Well done
Well you can blame our MD for that banning a fan and not giving a reason and as Diggerthedog he also stated that his friends are not welcome either.
You all know why he's banned, don't pretend you don't.

Where did the fake email come from?
No how would me and everyone else know he gave didn`t give a reason on the letter .

So how do you know it`s fake email that`s got him banned has your puppet master told you and but hasn`t had the decency to give Steve a reason ?

Just to remind you here`s the letter again so you can read it again and see there is no reason given.
Attachments
28166682_10155124564006246_367274304191197902_n.jpg

User avatar
Mike the Dagger
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Every cloud has a silver linning.

Post by Mike the Dagger » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Wilson asked for confirmation of the ban in writing and there it is.

He knows why he's banned, so do you.

So about that other letter?

Post Reply