Next season

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Obviously completely theoretical at this point, particularly with finances still to sort out but who are we likely to see here next season in terms of the players?

Bloomfield obviously off and would expect a move for Fejiri if he keeps scoring in to the summer... Cheek wanted, it seemed in January so would expect more offers in June/July.

In reality are more than a few from this year's squad likely to stay or will we start afresh from the squad perspective from top to bottom?

Would personally hope the lies of Sparkes and Kandi get a full pre season behind them and stay injury free... interested to see if the likes of Gordon get a look in with a (presumably reduced budget, or other youth prospects like Hyde)?
redboy

First thing to establish is whether we will remain a full time club which will have a huge impact on wages. I'm not convinced whether John will be manager next year either. Then there's the board and the structure of the club to be resolved. Unfortunately, until all of this is resolved, selecting what players we will have will be like picking 8 score draws (which for those under 40 years old lol relates to the football pools!)
RayleighDagger1986

Who is likely to renew there season ticket without knowing if the club will be around next season. Will the club entice tbe early bird before confirming the financial position. I'm very cautious this summer!!
ARNU

I said this in another thread but I think youll lose your money if you buy a season ticket in May and we fold in June.

Stilly will want a wage Id imagine and so would everyone else so be braced for a total clearout.A new investor would be very welcome,I don't think we can be choosers here.What if Tamplin bowls up with 3 mil can we turn it down ?

I think we'll survive but like all of you dunno what we'll be getting.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

If we survive without an investor part time is clearly the only way forward with the budget we will have to whoever the manager might be. Any players that are here will be moved on where possible as they are all full time, what happened to that contract thread?
Alan

Buy on credit card is my advice.
RayleighDagger1986

How is buying on a credit card gonna help?
Alan

Because your credit card company normally covers you against a company going tits up and refund you if they do.