Where are our board

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Not a single board member at Wrexham we have a full member representing the club shows you they can't be bothered
Diggerthedog

Manager is not even here. RIP.
lupins

As you would have no idea any more than me what reasons there could be for that why on earth would you feel the need to post the usual race to be negative
As the usual suspects claim to speak for the majority I will claim the majority of Supporters are thoroughly fed up of it
Shoebury Dagger

lupins wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:13 pm As you would have no idea any more than me what reasons there could be for that why on earth would you feel the need to post the usual race to be negative
As the usual suspects claim to speak for the majority I will claim the majority of Supporters are thoroughly fed up of it
This
Mick

lupins wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:13 pm As you would have no idea any more than me what reasons there could be for that why on earth would you feel the need to post the usual race to be negative
Agreed
Tony B

Twitter says John was ill and advised not to travel.
Blackie645

I claim the supporters are not
Daggernewbie

Where have I said I'm speaking for the majority? It seems that no one can post an opinion now so what is the point of this forum.
bloke down the pub

The "NOB" list gets longer and longer.
SteveW

:lol: :lol: :lol: are you honestly saying it's acceptable for none of our board to be at the game today?
Adrian

SteveW wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:53 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: are you honestly saying it's acceptable for none of our board to be at the game today?
The post doesn't say that is acceptable does it?
Its just asking why certain people feel the need to be negative when they don't know the reasons for it.
Adrian

Daggernewbie wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:14 pm
Where have I said I'm speaking for the majority? It seems that no one can post an opinion now so what is the point of this forum.
Why have you assumed it is a reference to you?
You're aware that you often jump on other people's opinions aren't you?
SteveW

As usual you jump in when nobody asks for your opinion.

I’ve just asked if lupins thinks its acceptable i’ve not been negative either.
lupins

The point I was making was that there are some posters who make your heart sink before you even read the content
The rush to be negative
Ironic I was called out supposedly criticising someone for having an opinion when I was originally expressing my opinion but I will let that pass
To answer your question it does sound remiss if we were under represented but again I will repeat who knows why. The Manager was unwell it seems
Adrian

SteveW wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:09 pm As usual you jump in when nobody asks for your opinion.

I’ve just asked if lupins thinks its acceptable i’ve not been negative either.

Much like how you jumped in when no-one had asked for you to ask a question?