todays game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

Well done Daggers.Looking forward to the 21st
Pondfield Dagger

well played cousins today, wrexham manager `he was pulling off saves left right and centre`

come on daggers need a win badly against bromley and then 4 points from maidenhead home and guiseley away should see us in the mix in last game.
Dagdale

just got back, great all round performance again, these lads have been a credit, where do I start? Speaking beforehand to a number of Dragon fans could see they look unsettled with their performances as of late and more than once heard 'if we don't win today we've blown it', out come our boys and first stages we were holding out well but yeah the home team were going in with a real threat and when they scored we were slightly uneasy, but we were doing some good moves, second half, Fejiri from quite way out curves a lovely banana shot to their goalies left great goal and no way could he have got it, game on, but what seemed our weak point was the right back area where their No.9 had at least 3 incredible chances to which I think Cousins made some brilliant saves and kept us in it, then Cheekie on and creates a good move forcing one of theirs a thunderous own goal and bob's your uncle, we ain't going let this one go, and held firmly and we all left well chuffed. don't think we saw Stilly there though? 12 points still in the bag? Can they slip up above or can we carry on with the fight?
Daggernewbie

Dagdale wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:59 pm just got back, great all round performance again, these lads have been a credit, where do I start? Speaking beforehand to a number of Dragon fans could see they look unsettled with their performances as of late and more than once heard 'if we don't win today we've blown it', out come our boys and first stages we were holding out well but yeah the home team were going in with a real threat and when they scored we were slightly uneasy, but we were doing some good moves, second half, Fejiri from quite way out curves a lovely banana shot to their goalies left great goal and no way could he have got it, game on, but what seemed our weak point was the right back area where their No.9 had at least 3 incredible chances to which I think Cousins made some brilliant saves and kept us in it, then Cheekie on and creates a good move forcing one of theirs a thunderous own goal and bob's your uncle, we ain't going let this one go, and held firmly and we all left well chuffed. don't think we saw Stilly there though? 12 points still in the bag? Can they slip up above or can we carry on with the fight?
Yes a great game we also should had another couple but take the win any day and the reason John Still wasn`t there he is ill and told not to travel.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well done Lads as i said in earlerr posts the way you have performed since the shit hit the fans has been magbnificent.

Think we will probably just miss out, but would have been so much diffrent if we had left the season to this current lot.

One the fans could be nothing else but proud of their team

Secondly we would never have got ourselves into this mess