Rant from a dagger.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

Whilst I was incredibly frustrated with the limp showing against Woking and second half against Tranmere, the players and management have largely done tremendous since the off field stuff came out. Sometimes it is tough to accept when you see opposition attacking players breaking their neck to help the defence whilst ours seem content to focus on attack, but it's been going on all season so can only assume it is tactical. By and large the lads have been really good lately. If we'd shown this spirit in the middle part of the season we could be onto a really good thing. The original post has to be a wind up.
dagger4eva

The OP doesn't make much sense to me either.

Since the crap hit the fan at the start of the year, I think the squad generally seem to have been galvanised, and Stilly should take an enormous amount of credit for that!

As mentioned, 2nd halves Vs Woking and Tranmere aside, we've looked pretty damn good. And yes, if we could've played like this for the majority of the season, we would probably already have a playoff place confirmed.

Wins vs Bromley & Guiseley are a must to keep the very slim chances of grabbing the last spot alive.
DagenhamDan

Even in the Woking game the the we had much more chances to win it than them. Fejiri hitting the bar and cheek with probably the miss of the season they had nothing other than the goal.
Diggerthedog

Second half at Halifax was very poor also.
lupins

Well spotted wouldn't have wanted to miss that clarification
So what we seem to have hit on here is that our football team are unable to play well for every minute of every game
Diggerthedog

We were lucky Saturday, fantastic result but very very lucky.
Bluenose

22 years a fan and he doesn't applaud the team's efforts.
Top effort that man.
SUSSEX DAGGER

I am frustrated for one reason and one reason only.

We got a team now that has proved that it can handle this League and certainly would have acheived more perhaps if it had been given a chance.

All that money wasted on Wages for Players we never needed or could have sold for more then we got .

On the pitch things look a lot brighter now then since the opening 10 games when we looked very good.

We have got ourselves into a right mess for no reason as it seems to me.

Dont know if this team is sustainable on next years budget , if it id well it wont all be doom and gloom.

If Fedgi goes for anything near the sums mentioned then that fixes the black hole, thought we were only wrong for 250k
Diggerthedog

Budget will be at least a third of what we have this season unless an investor is found which is now very unlikely. I can only see a part time squad which does not bother me in the slightest.
Auntie Merge

Poster must be trolling.

Only to say that when you are a team, you win together, you draw together and you lose together.
I think I've clapped the team off every game, regardless of the result, with perhaps the exception of the game that shouldn't be mentioned - that was a little hard to swallow.