Saturday

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Find it a bit strange that with just 3 days left to a massive fixture in which the Macc say tickets selling fast,we have had absolutely no info whatsoever.
We don’t know if we need to get tickets,or how much it is,we don’t even know what part of the ground we are going in!!
I hope they are not gonna just tell us to have fun and mingle with the locals,we’ve seen at the vic how that goes!!
If that happens I’m staying in the pub.
Dagdale

Yeah slightly worrying Ian what with so many Macc's wanting to be there for the parade, will they be like Bristol Rovers a couple of season's back and slip in with us a bit through maybe lack of space on their own territory, although like before we didn't have a big issue with public order, hopefully if it does go that way let's make it passable for all now and see the rules for the day now? I did go last year, we were in lower tier seating below main stand main entrance end, must say splendid experience of course it helps with agood win and we all got decent treatment and enjoyed all the facilities there, probably that lovely top stand centre bars & food outlets will be out of bounds but some decent watering holes in town. Suppose just better get there early and hope for the best on entrance, hope everyone leaves happy cause it seems were carrying quite a few up there too.
Diggerthedog

They won’t sell out, leagues is already won. Their hardcore 1200 plus another thousand or so glory boys. We will take 150 odd.

Going up the Friday to Manchester so should be a cracking weekend.
Mark

I can't think of anything more tedious than going to a distant away dead fixture.
IanC

Even if it might be your teams last!
Diggerthedog

Could well be our last as Ian says, last Away game jolly boys outing always happens, well attended and booked months ago. If we do go under how many will regret not making what is really a simple journey by train or car.
Daggernewbie

Diggerthedog wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:35 am Could well be our last as Ian says, last Away game jolly boys outing always happens, well attended and booked months ago. If we do go under how many will regret not making what is really a simple journey by train or car.
No doubt you`ll get the ones saying I was there for the last ever Daggers game heroes but I know I will be there for the game whether we have a club or not in the future. So C.O.Y.D. :thumbu:
Fearless

I contacted Macc Town FC and they are only selling seated tickets to DR supporters over the phone as they are keeping the away terracing for overflow home support on the day