Playoffs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

The first games have concluded and the semi-finals are

Tranmere v Ebbsfleet
Sutton v Boreham Wood

I think this year Tranmere won’t mess up.

Any thoughts?
Diggerthedog

Sutton or Boreham Wood
Sagres

Tranmere
Dagdale

Do you know what I actually think Boreham Wood's going to do it. I know that they're uphill with a tough away trip to bookies favourite Tranmere but its quite amazing this little club seems to just keep pulling results out the bag when there back's are against the wall (look how they pulled rank again with a good squad pre season) Hopefully it will be a great spectacle for the many watching there and on TV with a display of by far the four best strikers in the lower ranks, Wood's Andrade and our old flame Ferrier, and Tranmere's Cook and Norwood.
Dagdale

Excuse me too early for the lagers, talking more next stage the final, got semi's crossed.
NBDag

Has to be Tranmere. Can’t stand the other teams. If Boreham Wood and Ebbsfleet both stay down then there is also a better chance of us getting a decent sell on fee for Corey and Ferrier, as they are both too good for this league. So I know without a doubt who I will be rooting for.
Richie

Tranmere-Borehamwood final.

And Tranmere to win. They'll thump Ebbsfleet tomorrow
RM1Dagger

Got a feeling for Ebbsfleet, they're the form team. I think a lot will depend on if they're fit enough after Wednesday night otherwise it'll catch up with them.
Now the SE27 Dagger
DevonDagger

RM1Dagger wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:22 am Got a feeling for Ebbsfleet, they're the form team. I think a lot will depend on if they're fit enough after Wednesday night otherwise it'll catch up with them.
Think it may have. Not aided by this one having gone to extra time as per Wednesday.

People were moaning about the crowd at Wembley for Tranmere v FGR. I dread to think what they'll say about a Tranmere v Boreham Wood prospect!
SUSSEX DAGGER

NBDag wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:48 pm Has to be Tranmere. Can’t stand the other teams. If Boreham Wood and Ebbsfleet both stay down then there is also a better chance of us getting a decent sell on fee for Corey and Ferrier, as they are both too good for this league. So I know without a doubt who I will be rooting for.
So good that when they left we had hit the fantadtic hrights of 10th.
If there is any sell on clause i will ne amazed . It was a fire sale ffs we were just happy to get them
Off the wage bill, the wage bill we could not pay
Auntie Merge

POF Tranmere v Boreham Wood

North Playoff Final
Harrogate v Brackley

South Playoff Final
Hampton v Braintree
RM1Dagger

No discernible pattern here. Tranmere edged out a knackered Ebbsfleet but BW came through two their two ties.

Interesting that none of the teams qualifying automatically for the semis made it in the south (how gutted must Dartford be?) whilst both made it in the north.
Now the SE27 Dagger
RayleighDagger1986

Maybe the National South is a tougher league.
Auntie Merge

In the Bostik Premier playoffs
Dulwich 1 (Gavin Tomlin) Hendon 1
Dulwich win 4-3 on penalties and are promoted to the Conference South.
HGDagger

I see Slough got promoted as well to the National League South by beating King's Lynn