Management Changes and departures

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

Darren Currie,Junior Lewis and Micha Hyde have left club. 70 applications for new manager job so far.
Dagger83

How many of those 70 are 'funny' people who have won the Champions League with Nuneaton on Football Manager though?

Shame to see the whole back team go but a fresh start might be a good thing.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Daggernewbie

Shame Micah Hyde contract is cancelled I would have liked him to be given the chance as manager as he done a great job with the academy squad,as for the other two leaving I think that`s not a bad thing.
Dagger42

Dagger83 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:37 am How many of those 70 are 'funny' people who have won the Champions League with Nuneaton on Football Manager though?

Shame to see the whole back team go but a fresh start might be a good thing.
Club is going to make a short list obviously a high amount of those 70 are not going to be worth interviewing.
ARNU

Let's get this right, no chairman, no money , no players ,no coaching staff and people are expecting a manager with champions league experience to work for nothing ?

What of the above apart from champions league experience a necessity have I got wrong ?

I can't wait !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

ARNU wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:58 pm Let's get this right, no chairman, no money , no players ,no coaching staff and people are expecting a manager with champions league experience to work for nothing ?

What of the above apart from champions league experience a necessity have I got wrong ?

I can't wait !!
What?
DevonDagger

ARNU wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:58 pm Let's get this right, no chairman, no money , no players ,no coaching staff and people are expecting a manager with champions league experience to work for nothing ?

I can't wait !!
I share the feeling of 'there's a lot of work to be done'.

But so far I have seen suggestions on this forum of promoting either Micah Hyde or Darren Currie, possibly Garry Hill returning, Ian Culverhouse or some chap called Kevin Nicholson admittedly I hadn't heard of previously. I think all of those were realistic expectations under the current circumstances so not sure where suggesting otherwise has come from? :ermm:

Wenger in.
ARNU

I can't see how we can attract anyone any good if we can't guarantee next weeks wages. I can't imagine currie and the others were earning mega bucks but they've legged it and I don't blame them. They got mortgages to pay and probably need stability like the rest of us. I'm rather negative about the whole thing to say the least.
Chigwellian

ARNU wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:29 am I can't see how we can attract anyone any good if we can't guarantee next weeks wages. I can't imagine currie and the others were earning mega bucks but they've legged it and I don't blame them. They got mortgages to pay and probably need stability like the rest of us. I'm rather negative about the whole thing to say the least.
..... Yet you still think the sun shines out of Thommos arse :banghead:
dagger4eva

ARNU wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:29 am I can't see how we can attract anyone any good if we can't guarantee next weeks wages. I can't imagine currie and the others were earning mega bucks but they've legged it and I don't blame them. They got mortgages to pay and probably need stability like the rest of us. I'm rather negative about the whole thing to say the least.
Extremely difficult to disagree with any of this.

As it stands, the only backroom staff that remains, I believe, is the physio John Gowens.
An absolutely appalling state of affairs.
ARNU

Chigwellian wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:57 am
I've never thought that!! Dont even know him or you for that matter.

I do think that someone who has put thousands of £££'s of their own money to save the club gives slightly more of a ****** about it than people who wave silly flags and create fake emails to try and unseat Someone from their job though. D

I'll concede he's made some poor decisions and the club is now ******.
ARNU

Chigwellian wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:57 am
I've never thought that!! Dont even know him or you for that matter.

I do think that someone who has put thousands of £££'s of their own money to save the club gives slightly more of a ****** about it than people who wave silly flags and create fake emails to try and unseat Someone from their job though. D

I'll concede he's made some poor decisions and the club is now irreparably damaged and can't see how it's worth following it any more.
Richie

dagger4eva wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:22 am
Extremely difficult to disagree with any of this.

As it stands, the only backroom staff that remains, I believe, is the physio John Gowens.
An absolutely appalling state of affairs.
Of course a different scenario to prompt it, but it's not really any different to a manager leaving and taking his back-room staff, no?

Happens up and down the country each season?

Gives the new manager (whoever he is) a chance to bring is his own help.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Anybody opposed to the idea of A Player Manager. Somebody who may have played at a high level with a couple of years left in their legs looking for an opportunity.
PaulHornchurch

I’m sure there are a lot of well qualified people who have applied. I would like a fresh approach with a new Manager. I have no idea if he has all the coaching badges the Club requires, or even if he is interested or applied.

Jamie Cureton

Thought he was a lovely fella, I think he enjoyed his time here, bags of experience, played under loads of different Manager so should have lots of good and bad ideas. May love a challenge like this at a Club like ours.