FA Cup vs Orient: 14/11/92 video

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
triplescarf

To lighten the mood a bit, here's a video I just uploaded.

Extended highlights of Dagenham & Redbridge FC vs Leyton Orient FC in the 1st Round Proper of the FA Cup - Saturday November 14th, 1992.

I was there at the game, and after the Daggers score for the first time, you can see me and some mates (the Triple Scarves, on account of the three of us having Dagenham FC, Redbridge Forest FC and Dagenham & Redbridge FC scarves stitched together!) jumping wildly directly underneath the clock.

By far my best (and most heartbreaking) memory of a Daggers game, bar none. I found the VHS of it in the loft the other day so thought I'd digitise it at long last. A mate who had Sky recorded it for me as I didn't have it, so I make no apologies for the quality as it's been dragged off of that tape after 26 years of non-optimal storage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYhIUjVHceI
Dagdale

Well done mate, rightly so Its been so depressing last few months and a few years before I became hooked but that's what its all about days like that and boy did those red shirts play their hearts out and just fell short, to see the ground as packed as that and with so many goals mind you awful defending in places and blimey wern't officials porkers then!
triplescarf

Thanks, they were great days. I know what you mean about the officials, too - no training regime for them then!
Sagres

Great Memories