New Manager Announcement

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

Club has drawn up short list of 7 from 85 applications. Interview taking place and new manager will be announced by Wednesday.
Pondfield Dagger

Hakan Hayrettin?

He worked with john still at Luton, i wonder if he has put in a good word for him. Non league paper today mentions he is in the running as well.

I see his last job was as Braintree manager- he swiftly left after relegation but apparently he wasn't to blame as he joined 12 games into the season.
Newdaggersfan

Pondfield Dagger wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:28 pm Hakan Hayrettin?

He worked with john still at Luton, i wonder if he has put in a good word for him. Non league paper today mentions he is in the running as well.

I see his last job was as Braintree manager- he swiftly left after relegation but apparently he wasn't to blame as he joined 12 games into the season.
He threatened to quit Braintree after every loss and fell out with a number of players. Terrible manager
IanC

Absolutely no
Alan

Pondfield Dagger wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:28 pm Hakan Hayrettin?

He joined Braintree in September 2016. They had 34 league games to play. They lost 7 of their last 8 games to snatch relegation from the jaws of safety, going down by 3 points. Not sure how he escapes blame.
RayleighDagger1986

No thanks.
Heard it might be Peter Taylor (non league paper)
Coydagger

Dear the board, if you read this forum and want to put the final nail in the coffin appoint Hayerettin. Everyone’s knows he’s not up to it and won’t get the supporters on side at all.
Dagdale

Well wouldn't surprise me if it is Peter Taylor for various reasons which I wouldn't go into on here, Essex boy, I know been coaching with quite a few clubs but in a way looked up too a bit like John Still and respected by young up and coming lads, maybe rumour mill but I think that wouldn't be too bad an option. Sadly though who ever comes in has a tough job with low funds to build this side up again and we all wait with hope.
ARNU

England manager to Dagenham manager. Hat eating time I think.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BB-Dagger

Peter Taylor has often been to Daggers home games in the last few years usually as a scout no doubt, if he was appointed manager I would have mixed feelings, good point is he would bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the club and hopefully attract some much needed extra people through the gates and he is well respected in the football world and could attract some good players.
Bad point is has he been that successful with his lower league management?
All hypothetical until an announcement is made
IanC

He don’t seem to stick around to long when in charge of non league clubs,I’d say thanks but no thanks
hockley dagger

I'm hoping for Kevin Maher - then Arnu really can get his hat back out! :thumbu: :thumbu: :thumbu:
Auntie Merge

It doesn't seem fair for me to participate in this conversation. Seeing as I am in the KNOW.

Can't decide whether to wear a red or blue dress or the club shirt when the announcement is made. :whistle:
The Romford Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:36 pm It doesn't seem fair for me to participate in this conversation. Seeing as I am in the KNOW.

Can't decide whether to wear a red or blue dress or the club shirt when the announcement is made. :whistle:
Anyone who believes any def info you post on here is a fool anyway tbh.
Diggerthedog

Auntie Merge wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:36 pm It doesn't seem fair for me to participate in this conversation. Seeing as I am in the KNOW.

Did you not say one day you fancied John Terry haha