Time 107.5 Interview with Steve Thompson and Peter Taylor

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Steve is from about 33 minutes in. Peter Taylor follows.
https://www.time1075.net/p…/tom-goldsmi ... n-jeavons/
ARNU

Can't see how you get it to play.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

Try this and then go to Thursday at 19:00 hours the sports show
https://www.time1075.net/listen-again/
Dagdale

Well done on that Auntie, the more I hear from these guys the more I'm liking the future plans. Well impressed when Peter spoke about other Managers ' take the call and help where they can', Unfortunately it looks like a fair slice of our previous stars could be missing come kick off in August. 40 grand donation in what less than a month is very good though, full of optimism here that it wont be as bad as many of us originally thought, admin side and pitch side.
ARNU

Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:36 pm Try this and then go to Thursday at 19:00 hours the sports show
Nope ! Can't work it out. I'm normally pretty savvy but this has beat me .
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
admin
Site Admin

do you have a pop up blocker switched on Arnu? When you press the green listen again button it comes out as a pop up.
DagenhamDan

This was a brilliant listen and really positive. I expect a hard season but I wanna there the whole season too, money and being a carer prevent this sadl (anyone fancy funding a poor man's season ticket) haha. Jokes aside Liking Peter Taylor already!!.
EssexDagger!

ARNU wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:38 pm
Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:36 pm Try this and then go to Thursday at 19:00 hours the sports show
Nope ! Can't work it out. I'm normally pretty savvy but this has beat me .
I can’t seem to get it to work either??....Peter mention anything interesting??
dagger4eva

I manages to listen and I particularly recall the part near the end where he claims a 5th bottom finish should probably be considered a 'decent season'.

Hows that for getting the juices flowing...
lupins

Actually you have chosen to ignore how that was put and what was said before and after it
But that is par for the course from you
dagger4eva

No, no - I fully comprehend what he said before and after.

He's under no illusions things will be tough financially.

Its a hard league and it may not be the kind of league for a load of youngsters but thats what theyre gonna have to do.

If they achieve a 5th from bottom finish its something everyone should view as a good season.

If they finish higher than that then great.

Think that covers most of the context around it...
DagenhamDan

Always one negative Nancy. Weeks ago we were wondering if we'd still be a club. Now we somehow have an ex international manager and Terry Harris is back too. But I suppose until we win the prem some of us won't be happy.
RayleighDagger1986

Let's be honest here.
I expect most of those currently on contracts to be somewhere else come August. That leaves Taylor and Harris putting together a whole new team. But the club is striving to survive and that is no.1 priority. So if we finish 5th from bottom then that is what'll be. I'm under no illusion that well have a great season but i just want the starting 11 to play with the heart and the badge. COYD
Voice of reason

DagenhamDan wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:12 pm This was a brilliant listen and really positive. I expect a hard season but I wanna there the whole season too, money and being a carer prevent this sadl (anyone fancy funding a poor man's season ticket) haha. Jokes aside Liking Peter Taylor already!!.
Hi Dan
Please send me a direct message
DagenhamDan

My message appears to be stuck in the outbox is that something that happens or have I done this wrong?