Season Ticket

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger42

My mate picked his up to day and asked how many had renewed. He was advised approx. 500.
Dagdale

Well supposing what's been going on down the daggers the last 6 to 9 months and as last season we were having between 1100 to 1500 in the ground suppose that's not really that bad, actually if Mr Justham was down at Barnet over the weekend and just 3 and a half weeks away we don't seem to have the most important man on the field think its excellent!
ARNU

It's terrible. Somewhere around 50-60k down I'd guess even with the price hike on the ones they have sold easily £30k down that's before taxes.

We need an investor, and best don't anyone tell him what happened to the last one.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Your right it is terrible that so called supporters of the club have turned their back when they are needed the most. There are probably those that have an actual excuse due to a change in circumstances the rest are just fickle. Soon be back when we’re winning again. You’ll bark on about people being blinded etc, some people are just more committed and don’t jump ship at the first sign of trouble.

We don’t need an investor, just need to live within our means. I don’t remember us having an investor when we won this league previously and the play offs in the league above.

It’s going to be a long hard slog but we have a commmited management team and are signing up players that want to make it in the game. Can’t wait to get behind them.
Dagger42

Does anybody know how many down this would be from last year?
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 am Your right it is terrible that so called supporters of the club have turned their back when they are needed the most. There are probably those that have an actual excuse due to a change in circumstances the rest are just fickle. Soon be back when we’re winning again. You’ll bark on about people being blinded etc, some people are just more committed and don’t jump ship at the first sign of trouble.

We don’t need an investor, just need to live within our means. I don’t remember us having an investor when we won this league previously and the play offs in the league above.

It’s going to be a long hard slog but we have a commmited management team and are signing up players that want to make it in the game. Can’t wait to get behind them.

You have a choice to commit to watching potentially very poor football with, if youre lucky, the added bonus of pissed up people thinking its alright to merrily sing about paedophiles ,madeline McCann, women taking it up their arse and waving silly flags about or you can turn up occasionally for your fix and come and go as you please. Can you remember your first game ? Didn't have any of that,well maybe unnatractive football but you must see my point even if you don't agree with it. If Im gonna be at all serious here the club just lost many of its attractive features in the last year especially. You said it yourself,Im a consumer and right now Im not a customer anymore because I feel the club lost its way.And your juvenile response is ' Youre not a true supporter !'. Why youd take it so personally I don't know or care. Even the Chairman tried to lay that "But youre a Dagger' bullshit on me,I actually reminded him I was a consumer too and his product was poor right now,which to be fair he took on board.

Look at this forum and all the threads about attracting new fans (which we both participate in).I think the club should focus on keeping its existing ones and calling them turncoats,traitors,not true supporters really aint the way is it ?
yozdagger

Guess I am one of those "so called supporters"...... except I have not turned my back on the club.... I have turned my back on the current board. Once they are gone (or their departure is assured by a new owner) I shall be back..... I endured the Burnett era so I can't be accused of only going when we win..... lol
Diggerthedog wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 am Your right it is terrible that so called supporters of the club have turned their back when they are needed the most. There are probably those that have an actual excuse due to a change in circumstances the rest are just fickle. Soon be back when we’re winning again. You’ll bark on about people being blinded etc, some people are just more committed and don’t jump ship at the first sign of trouble.

daggersjeff

Dagger42 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:45 pm My mate picked his up to day and asked how many had renewed. He was advised approx. 500.

Strange, I've been told that my ST wont be ready to collect until after 31st July :nono:
Dagger42

daggersjeff wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Dagger42 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:45 pm My mate picked his up to day and asked how many had renewed. He was advised approx. 500.

Strange, I've been told that my ST wont be ready to collect until after 31st July :nono:
My letter said would be available to pick up from 30th July , but yesterday appeared on official twitter they were ready to pick up now when ticket office open or before or after home friendlies.
Alan

Does anyone know if Arnu is renewing or not?
daggersjeff

Dagger42 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:29 pm
daggersjeff wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:43 pm

My letter said would be available to pick up from 30th July , but yesterday appeared on official twitter they were ready to pick up now when ticket office open or before or after home friendlies.
Ahhh!! that would explain a lot!! I don't do social media!! :rolleyes:
ARNU

Alan wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:41 pm Does anyone know if Arnu is renewing or not?
Only I can truly know the answer to that.
Richie

Alan wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:41 pm Does anyone know if Arnu is renewing or not?
I'm loving the daily updates personally.
Phippo

ARNU wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:53 pm
Only I can truly know the answer to that.
My moneys on Arnu being there, season ticket or not!
ARNU

I haven't posted much lately , certainly not enough to give an update on a weekly basis let alone daily.

Phippo is right. I'll pick and choose like many other " true supporters".