Prediction Game Thread - Macclesfield (A)

An informal and friendly prediction game.
DevonDagger

We do all sorts of games like this at work, I either win or come last, so I know what to expect next season if we do it again.

Only one suggestion I can make is perhaps if you get the first goalscorer correct that should yield 1 point even if you get everything else completely wrong?
stanton101

Congratulations to Devon on winning and to young Joel on finishing second.
And well done to the person that ran it all.
Providing we have a club next season, I'll definitely take part, as I'm sure will many others.
Well done.
Auntie Merge

stanton101 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:13 am Congratulations to Devon on winning and to young Joel on finishing second.
And well done to the person that ran it all.
Providing we have a club next season, I'll definitely take part, as I'm sure will many others.
Well done.
That would be me. Nice to have done something right for a change. :thumbu: :ninja:
daggersjeff

Yep, should have stayed with my gut instinct!!

As said before, if we have a club then I'll definitely be back :thumbu:

Well done for running it Mergie!! :clap:
DagenhamDan

I know I didn't participate much this year but I'm looking forward to it if you run it again auntie merge!
Auntie Merge

DagenhamDan wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:23 am I know I didn't participate much this year but I'm looking forward to it if you run it again auntie merge!
I was thinking about whether to continue, as I really need to narrow down some of my commitments. At the moment the prediction game stays on the understanding it might only be marked weekly, and not immediately after a game.
DagenhamDan

I'm sure people would understand that you have other things to do, I for one wouldn't expect it to be marked immediately!